Which girl do you find more attractive?

• Total voters

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Regular Update
Posted
Thu, August 29

A major content update for the game that took me longer to complete than I had planned!

Hello everyone!
The wait is over! The next update is coming tomorrow!
The update will be released on August 30th at 10:00 GMT +0.

d7f3821d5ab660c918eab57ab7c1c970ed658c02.jpg

This time it's version 0.9. In fact, there's more new content than the version number might suggest.
Over 1000 new renders have been added to the game, but unfortunately, there are only about 7 animations. Yes, this part of the game is more about developing relationships between the characters than about sex, so it might seem a bit boring to some. But this is the only possible way to develop the story that I see right now, and it will help the finale to happen in the form and with the level of tension that I have planned.

But don't be disappointed! The next update, on the contrary, will be almost entirely dedicated to sex — there will be a lot of it, and it will be awesome and as depraved as possible.
I hope the next update will come out faster than this one, so you won't have to wait too long.

Share your impressions of the update in this thread or in the feedback thread in the game community! Feedback is very important to me!

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How to Lose One's Virginity [v0.9] [GPoint]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
How to Lose One's Virginity [v0.9] [GPoint]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
It would be great if next time you change the Scripts.rpy file
define steam_build = 1
from 1, to 0.
This will return the patreon links at the start and end of the game. Thanks.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HowToLoseOnesVirginity-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
Harem + Netorare(planned)
They never learn...
i like netorare in my games and this game does not have that in planned tags maybe it was when you made this comment but it isnt there anymore and it isnt on the tags that are in the game sad man

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Tsundere, they are so tsundere...:rolleyes:
While she has qualities some prefer and perhaps for those whom are more keen to Manga looks, per se.
For me personally, not my cup'o'tea with the... kinda clique-cuitsy'/Cartoon'ish' (face/eyes).
The art is AWESOME and perhaps fun to express with but what i do appreciate, Puples aren't Oversized.

Sometimes authors go so crazy with that, i want to draw antennas on the renders (not attractive at all). :HideThePain:

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
How is Annabell beating Bella in the poll? You little kiddies need to get over your mommy fetish. :p Gingers rule! Especially Gingers with twin tails! :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Grim

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
With only 1 or 2 updates left its a shame there is still nearly zero content with Chloe. Its a bummer when devs wait until the last min to try and cram things together.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes