Which girl do you find more attractive?

• Total voters

Shad000w

Jul 26, 2024
What do you guys think, if I haven't played this game before, should I download it now or is it better to wait, since there are only 2 updates left before the final? And how much time approximately will be needed for these 2 updates?

Fatboy85

Feb 21, 2022
Very sorry.
With he way the story is setup i think it works. There needs to some form of escalation regarding the characters feeling and longings. The end of the update foreshadows that pretty nicely.

Regarding the planned stuff: 'Just' make a new game out of it. You stayed clear of some of the more controversial stuff (ntr, sharing, etc) and the style of the game (kinetic novel) also fits (for lack of a better word). Bring this story to an end, with maybe a bonus chapter or two and have it completed.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
With he way the story is setup i think it works. There needs to some form of escalation regarding the characters feeling and longings. The end of the update foreshadows that pretty nicely.

Regarding the planned stuff: 'Just' make a new game out of it. You stayed clear of some of the more controversial stuff (ntr, sharing, etc) and the style of the game (kinetic novel) also fits (for lack of a better word). Bring this story to an end, with maybe a bonus chapter or two and have it completed.
The MC changed his hair style and suddenly was unrecognizable to his mom, who he then fucked. We are so far past realism or escalation lol.

harrisonford

Jul 12, 2017
Way, way too much time devoted to the setup in this update. If you want to do that fine but at least thrown in another rendezvous with the mom/other sister.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
What do you guys think, if I haven't played this game before, should I download it now or is it better to wait, since there are only 2 updates left before the final? And how much time approximately will be needed for these 2 updates?
I recommend waiting, as the last update didn't really have any action, and the updates are pretty regular. (y)
Or you could buy it on Steam and wait until it's finished to play it, like I did. Updates automatically there. ;)

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
with me it's the weird eyes that they insist on giving girls in these games some times. They just make me feel like I looking at a sturgeon or maybe being prepped for the fake alien invasion :oops:
She gives me the feel of... Character clearly designed for one style but done in another. Like a 2D character made 3D and it's obvious they were never meant to be 3D.

JabyShrek988

Nov 23, 2019
Great job, dev. But I think MC's identity getting revealed the next morning with Annabel was a missed opportunity to have one of the most unique storylines.

I think the protagonist living a double life like Superman (without superpowers or supernatural stuff) is more fun.

Playing both sides of the NTR coin is one the least explored territories.
Good luck

Reactions: Yakis0ba

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Great job, dev. But I think MC's identity getting revealed the next morning with Annabel was a missed opportunity to have one of the most unique storylines.

I think the protagonist living a double life like Superman (without superpowers or supernatural stuff) is more fun.

Playing both sides of the NTR coin is one the least explored territories.
Good luck
It would be fair if I was going to make a long game, almost a series. But this is just my first experimental project and it was conceived to be quite short. It's just that the existing plot and the mechanics that are already built in (or rather not built in) to the game do not allow changing everything on the fly in the second half of the game.
I generally thought that I would make the game in three months... But it dragged on for more than 2 years. I just didn't understand how difficult it is to make even such a simple and short project. It is really MUCH more difficult than it may seem at first glance. And until you start doing it, you won't understand how difficult it all is in places.

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Guyz, I created a separate vote in the neighboring thread. Therefore, I ask everyone who is interested in my game and also interested in influencing the scenario of the next game to vote for one of the scenarios.
Vote here

TessxV

Jul 15, 2020
Two more updates ahead. Is it really that shame? :) The entire 0.9 update is practically dedicated for Chloe :)
Just two more updates? F Annabel pregnancy ending :cry:? (although the pregnancy tag was never planned :BootyTime:).

JabyShrek988

Nov 23, 2019
It would be fair if I was going to make a long game, almost a series. But this is just my first experimental project and it was conceived to be quite short. It's just that the existing plot and the mechanics that are already built in (or rather not built in) to the game do not allow changing everything on the fly in the second half of the game.
I generally thought that I would make the game in three months... But it dragged on for more than 2 years. I just didn't understand how difficult it is to make even such a simple and short project. It is really MUCH more difficult than it may seem at first glance. And until you start doing it, you won't understand how difficult it all is in places.
I appreciate the hard work. I am a full-stack web developer who has previously worked with some indie game developers, and I understand the labor that goes into it, so asking for a fixed deadline is almost like setting oneself up for disaster. So I never asked them about their target dates; instead, I asked them what they wanted me to accomplish for them since they had no idea about the work and extra resources they will be needing in the future to finalize the project, and ambitions are difficult to match in this line of work.
Anyway, all the best for your future and Cheers!!

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes