• Total voters

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
How to Lose One's Virginity [v0.9SE Patreon] [GPoint] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.8SE -> v0.9SE [1 GB]
- - - -

Universal Compressed: v0.8SE -> v0.9SE [339 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HowToLoseOnesVirginity-0.9Patreon
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ruffuss

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018

Unofficial compressed Android port for How to Lose One's Virginity [v0.9 Patreon] [GPoint]

Download compressed android port v0.9SE

| |

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Guyz, I created a separate vote in the neighboring thread. Therefore, I ask everyone who is interested in my game and also interested in influencing the scenario of the next game to vote for one of the scenarios.
Vote here
Done, for me there was only one choice. Thankfully It's winning too :sneaky:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I really like this game and the girls but there is one thing that leaves me a little cold. The mc is supposed to have become handsome and strong and, sorry for this, I still see more of a vulgar guy, let's say a 5, and I don't see the muscles and all that, sometimes he even seems chubby. I don't know, trying to think of him as the game suggests as a guy who turns women's heads is a powerful exercise in imagination. I can live with it though because I love the game.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone know what's the deal with the Secret Gallery and how to access it? Is it a place holder or a patreon thing.

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Does anyone know what's the deal with the Secret Gallery and how to access it? Is it a place holder or a patreon thing.
Problems may potentially arise because it says 'In Development'. What do you think?
;)

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
How can the MC and Chole be the same age?, when they act like they were only born months/days apart. I thought there might be a possibility that they were twins that just didn't look a like.

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
How can the MC and Chole be the same age?, when they act like they were only born months/days apart. I thought there might be a possibility that they were twins that just didn't look a like.
Women generally mature faster than men. You've heard the saying, "The first 40 years of a man's childhood are the hardest."

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Women generally mature faster than men. You've heard the saying, "The first 40 years of a man's childhood are the hardest."
Yet men hit their sexual peak early 20s while for women it's 30s. What a mess. :devilish:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1725621528209.png
MC got the full bullied chubby wake up treatment ... complete with the leap of fate off the roof ...
Women generally mature faster than men.
MC got a job, started going to the gym, started listening to those around him, like, really listening.
Yet men hit their sexual peak early 20s while for women it's 30s
Foxy ladies and cougars like their meat young and throbbing inside their gripping love folds.
1725624721518.png

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes