How to make an 18 year old

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
So I am having difficulty trying to create my character to be 18 years old teen with small breasts and a shaved pussy. I want her to look young but not too young. Old enough to be 18 but not older. Any Ideas or input is greatly apriciated.

Lisa In The Bathroom.jpg

Reactions: Kass69

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I think the main difference is the head. it is smaller and more defined. But that would be the only difference.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
The one on the left (with the smaller head) seems to have her breasts more defined

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Same girl. As you can see, the Mom is very mature and her daughter should be 18 years old.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
So to further go on my quest to find the perfect look for an 18 year old, here are a few more comparasin renders I did.

Here are the same models the one on the left is modified the one on the right is the current model
out of these 2 witch one looks more mature?

Screenshot_4.jpg

I think the one on the right is more mature, basicly because the face has more agular shape.

Or in this version the one on the left is the modified one and the one on the right is a completely new girl created from scratch.

Screenshot_5.jpg

Here is one more for comparison. The girl on the right is the Mom and the girl on the left is a completely new girl from scratch.

Screenshot_1.jpg

kingspace

Jan 30, 2020
So to further go on my quest to find the perfect look for an 18 year old, here are a few more comparasin renders I did.

Here are the same models the one on the left is modified the one on the right is the current model
out of these 2 witch one looks more mature?

View attachment 1643610

I think the one on the right is more mature, basicly because the face has more agular shape.

Or in this version the one on the left is the modified one and the one on the right is a completely new girl created from scratch.

View attachment 1643612

Here is one more for comparison. The girl on the right is the Mom and the girl on the left is a completely new girl from scratch.

View attachment 1643614
As for the first pic, the right one looks more mature and more like an 18 girl. Second pic both look alien. The new girl from the third pic looks older, but only because her facial traits and body make her look so, she could be 18 too.

Reactions: DoctorPervic

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
1644432300704.png

Yeah! I agree that the one on the right certainly looks a bit more mature. Mainly has to do with the shape of the face, the cheekbones look sleeker and visibly sharper. And, the cheeks are less puffy, and more angular, in a sense. The one on the right, also has more shapely and toned legs, versus the one on the left.

1644432497500.png

The girl on the left here seems as if she is a bit older than she appears. Also, it seems as if she is a bit less healthy than the previous other girls. In that, the tone of her body and physique looks a bit frailer in comparison to the previous girl (if that makes sense). And also, I think the girl on the left gives off an early-mid 20s vibe as opposed to an 18-year-old look imo.

But I do find this girl's eyebrows, jawbone structure, and other facial features a bit more realistic, and aesthetically pleasing in comparison to the previous two models, imo.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
So I am having difficulty trying to create my character to be 18 years old teen with small breasts and a shaved pussy. I want her to look young but not too young. Old enough to be 18 but not older. Any Ideas or input is greatly apriciated.

View attachment 1643266
Well if anything, I can certainly say that the girl in the first pic that you have shown us, certainly does not look 18 to me by any means. Kind of gives off a more pre-pubescent and/or 15-16 year old girl vibes instead, imo.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Thank you all so much for your valuable input. It is greatly apriciated! It has helped me out a lot. I agree that my first render that I did, my girl does look more on the 15-16 years old look.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
So this is the final model I have decided on.

View attachment 1643950
This new render is a lot better than what you had started off with originally, I feel. Great work! :)

Interestingly enough, the major difference(s) (at least from what I can see after comparing the original render and this new render), is the height of the girl, you've made her breasts a bit more supple and developed, her hips a little bit more curvaceous in the figure, and her facial features (i.e., most notably her cheekbones are sleeker, and better defined imo).

Question: Would you perhaps still entertain the idea of modeling and/or tweaking her facial features/expressions to reflect that of the following render?

1644440669249.png

Upon additional glances, I find the render on the left to have more of an innocent and naturalistic appeal to her facial structure as opposed to the previous models. But either way, the newest render you have is good but just curious to see if you plan on modifying it any further than what you currently have.

But in any event, just from doing a side-by-side comparison alone, and to me the difference is like night and day :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I agree, night and day. Once again thank you all who gave input, it was really great. This website is one of the very best for getting support for your art works. Very much appreciated to everyone. Thank you.