How to make animation with my own custom character

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Hi guys ! I just started using daz program and I want to know that, Is there a method to make a animation of daz character ? Because i have low system and that animation take very long time make . If I want make short movie clip(around 10 minutes) of daz character which software is best in term of low system ?
FYI: my system specifications are :
Inter i5 5th gen 2.3 ghz after boost 2.8 ghz.
12 gb ram
2 gb navida graphic card

If anyone know solution of my problem i will appreciate if you guime me .
Thanks for read .have a good day ☺

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
A 10 minute movie would take forever. Most people who do animations in Daz set it up as a very short animation that lasts at most a few seconds and then loops. A 10 minute, non looping video? You're talking maybe 30 frames per second? That comes out to 18,000 frames. Even if you do a very low quality render so you can do it in like 1 minute per render that's still 300 hours of render time and that doesn't take into account any time for setting up the scene.

With a 2GB video card you would definitely be limited to pretty low quality images to keep render time down. Anything complex and you're talking hours per frame not frames per hour.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I would suggest that don't bother in doing this you going burn out your computer faster then I would mine
I also suggest that you go buy a better computer or build your own when you have saved enough money if you want to continue using daz3d