Daz How to make Genesis 8 Male tongue come out?

immortalkid69

Jun 13, 2022
So I tried all the posing tools under the tongue of the character but the tongue isnt long enough to come out in the scene where I want him to lick something. Any solutions?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
i tried it but after copying material it is becoming white. I have breastacualar and new victoria gens. Tried all shell fixes but no use :/
On a genesis 8 male? Anyway. You can fix the white issue manually. Select the shell for breastacular and victoria gens in the scene tab, and down in parameters, select the shell, you should get a long list of areas where it says on and off. Put them to off for all the tongues listed there and you should see the white's go away.

immortalkid69

Jun 13, 2022
On a genesis 8 male? Anyway. You can fix the white issue manually. Select the shell for breastacular and victoria gens in the scene tab, and down in parameters, select the shell, you should get a long list of areas where it says on and off. Put them to off for all the tongues listed there and you should see the white's go away.
Thats the thing. My breastacular and victoria gens doesn't have a shell after searching in the scene tab. Btw i was talking abt lickalicious for female.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Thats the thing. My breastacular and victoria gens doesn't have a shell after searching in the scene tab. Btw i was talking abt lickalicious for female.
Okay, the topic said male so I thought we were on that. The white thing is because you have a shell active, and that shell does not have a surface for some place, then that place becomes white.

This is what you're looking for:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't use neither breastacular nor new gens, but it's very likely that something on your figure has a shell active. You can see in the pic above what symbol shells have up there in the scene tab.

Reactions: immortalkid69

immortalkid69

Jun 13, 2022
Okay, the topic said male so I thought we were on that. The white thing is because you have a shell active, and that shell does not have a surface for some place, then that place becomes white.

This is what you're looking for:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't use neither breastacular nor new gens, but it's very likely that something on your figure has a shell active. You can see in the pic above what symbol shells have up there in the scene tab.
Yea thanks for making me search through it again. The new gen color shell was the culprit. It wasn't named like a shell so that is how it got past my eyes the first time.