How to make mods? Or something like that

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I was thinking... I use Honey Select to develop my game, and I've seen that there are a lot of clothing mods or things like that. My question is, where and how exactly do they make those clothes mods? I would really like to try to do something like that, for example make a t-shirt with a logo of my choice, you know? That would be great

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
You can make a shirt with a logo of your choice without modding. You can use custom decals and textures, this feature is already part of the game and is saved inside the character card.

But, otherwise if you really wanted to create custom mods for it you would probably use blender or another 3D modelling tool to create your meshes and convert them to honey select objects, there should be several modding guides out there.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
how do I... Do that?
In the character maker, while you are customizing the character clothing right under the selected piece of clothing there are several options to change color, dump textures and decals on top it.

You can then select the option to "load new texture" and select any image from your computer, which most likely is going to be the logo you plan to use on this case.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
In the character maker, while you are customizing the character clothing right under the selected piece of clothing there are several options to change color, dump textures and decals on top it.

You can then select the option to "load new texture" and select any image from your computer, which most likely is going to be the logo you plan to use on this case.
i will try it then, thanks a lot