How to make my own scenes.

Tacobaby69

Aug 4, 2018
Is there any programs (preferably free) that I can just make my own characters and make them do what I want?

U

User_920791

Tacobaby69

Aug 4, 2018

Which do you suggest? I don't feel like have to make people out of clay so I would like some sort of presets and I can make my own thing from there

U

User_920791

Which do you suggest? I don't feel like have to make people out of clay so I would like some sort of presets and I can make my own thing from there
DAZ is the best option in terms of graphics, assets and possibilities, but it has a considerable learning curve, especially if you have no experience with 3D modeling and related subjects. Another big problem is the time it takes to render each scene.

Honey Select is fast and easy to use, has a myriad of mods, but has a graphic style that does not please everyone.

To give a more specific suggestion I would need to know details about the project and the hardware of your computer.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Just to make this clear, Honey Select is NOT free unless you get the permission from Illusion to use their assets/images created within it (which is usually no problem) + it's restricted in many ways, but it's easier to use than most other "programs".

Tacobaby69

Aug 4, 2018
DAZ is the best option in terms of graphics, assets and possibilities, but it has a considerable learning curve, especially if you have no experience with 3D modeling and related subjects. Another big problem is the time it takes to render each scene.

Honey Select is fast and easy to use, has a myriad of mods, but has a graphic style that does not please everyone.

To give a more specific suggestion I would need to know details about the project and the hardware of your computer.
I have very little experience in 3d modelling but i get how it works. Daz seems to have a lot of tips on their website though.

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Daz is the one that gives you the best results in the long run, but it requires a powerful PC and a lot of time and learning. I didn't know anything about 3D either before I started.
If you want to start, I have a YouTube channel for beginners, that walks you from the very installation to more complex stuff: