How to make NSFW animations with blender?

Mr. Mayhem

Apr 14, 2019
I recently found the creator Sprizzy that does NSFW animations using Blender and I want to figure how to make that content for a game I want to work on. Does anyone know how to do this?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
That's a pretty broad question, with not a lot of specifics.
  1. Using what assets?
  2. Is the rendering going to be done in Blender? Or just using Blender to build the animations, and then render via some other program?
Both of those questions significantly affect the workflow that would probably be used.

However, one of the first steps would be to learn to actually use Blender and its animation tools. There are a lot of tutorials, courses, books, etc., that cover that. So, where you'd probably want to start is to find a human character that will work with Blender and teach yourself to do something basic. A walk cycle, jumping jacks, whatever. Once you can do that, then you can move on to something more targeted. There is a non-trivial learning curve, both to use Blender, as well as learning how to animate. (Mind you, I'm not saying Blender is necessarily harder to learn than any other animation tool - but every tool has a learning curve.)

Mr. Mayhem

Apr 14, 2019
That's a pretty broad question, with not a lot of specifics.
  1. Using what assets?
  2. Is the rendering going to be done in Blender? Or just using Blender to build the animations, and then render via some other program?
Both of those questions significantly affect the workflow that would probably be used.

However, one of the first steps would be to learn to actually use Blender and its animation tools. There are a lot of tutorials, courses, books, etc., that cover that. So, where you'd probably want to start is to find a human character that will work with Blender and teach yourself to do something basic. A walk cycle, jumping jacks, whatever. Once you can do that, then you can move on to something more targeted. There is a non-trivial learning curve, both to use Blender, as well as learning how to animate. (Mind you, I'm not saying Blender is necessarily harder to learn than any other animation tool - but every tool has a learning curve.)
Yeah I’m guessing I would render in blender, thanks for the tips I’m going to start out small at first and then work towards the nsfw animations

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Yeah I’m guessing I would render in blender, thanks for the tips I’m going to start out small at first and then work towards the nsfw animations
OK, if (1) you're going to go to Blender for rendering and (2) you want to use Daz Studio-compatible assets (of which there are a lot), then you have at least two options for getting the assets into Blender:
  • is popular and free.
  • is available "in the wild"
Among other things, these have options to convert the Daz Studio skeleton (which is not animation-friendly) into a rig that is more Blender-friendly. In particular, the converted rig contains IK capability, which you probably will want to to good animations.