How to make sex animations in Charastudio/Koikatu ?

BiggyDown

Mar 31, 2018
Hi there !

I’m making a Renpy VN for fun, using Koikatu for my art and I can’t find a way to make good looking sex animations in Charastudio.

I just want to use the automatic preset H-poses of Koikatu in Charastudio for then recording short videos and put animation in my game, is there a way for that ?

When I put myself the character in position for a scene it never really fit like in game.
For example if I make a female character make a Standing One Hand blowjob to a male character I could manually fit the mouth with the penis but not her hand.

I search for days how to make great sex animations in charastudio on the internet but in vain...
I would be glad if someone could help me !

I’m using HS Tutor as a model for making my game, I think he use charastudio for his animations and they are perfect. If we can’t use automatic positions in charastudio, how can we make great sex animation easily ?

Thank you !

PS : Here's your cute mom landlady for a tease ;)

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2019
I'm doing the same thing, but I can't seem to get any male pre-set sex positions either, would i have to download them from the illusion website (made by community)? Or just keep manually putting males into positions.
Also any tips would be helpful because I feel like I'm doing everything the hard way in chara-studio

bud46

May 21, 2020
Digging up this thread again, because I'm having the same problems...

Is there no way to automatically arrange the characters at least when you are using pre-set animations?
I seem to spend hours just to get them in a position where there are no collisions or any other things happening that look weird... Thanks!

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
You can't make the characters fit automatically, you have an option where you can move the "bones", you move each body juction like elbow, wrist, etc.
What I would like to now is how to make the animation and record it to video

BiggyDown

Mar 31, 2018
You'll need the KK VideoExport plugin for recording :

If you need any information about Charastudio there is a great and active community on Discord. You'll find many mods and features on it. It's a must have if you want to create things with Charastudio :

I didn't found an easy way to make goods animations in Chara but you'll be able to make some correctly and rapidly by learning the tools, the shortcuts and practice.

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
Is there a basic tutorial anywhere on how to make sex animations in charastudio? I can't find any tutorials anywhere - there isn't a guide on the discord. All i want to do is create basic sex animations and then arrange them in a VGNE - but the penis is too big and doesn't fit in properly...etc etc