How to make typical Milf script for Renpy Novel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1974641
  • Start date

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
My advice is don't do it, because you'll just have a typical milf game which will be boring as.

A better question would be: "How to make atypical milf script .... ?"

And the answer is ... abandon all cliches and come up with some new ideas.

You're on your own from there.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
I second what TDoddery said, a milf is nothing else but an attractive older woman, it doesn`t describe any character traits. So as long as your character is an attractive older woman she automatically is a milf. You don`t need to give her the typical milf cliche traits, make her just like a normal unique human being with different attributes. As more complex she gets as better.

You can make her shy or aggressive, you can make her warm-hearted or cold, it very much depends on how you want her to be and how she is going to fit into the story. I just wouldn`t go into only one extreme trait. Like lets say a very cold domina kind of milf or the ara ara "Let me teach you how to become a man" kind of milf, because that is then going into cliches and everyone knows how the character is going to play out in the first minute she gets introduced.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I'm not sure whether by "script" you mean Renpy "scripting"(programming/coding) or actual dialogue. I'd suggest coming up with a non-generic backstory for each "milf" in your game, think about their initial feelings towards the main character, and think about how they might react to the main character doing various things. Also, give them a fairly consistent conversational style. If you're not a native English speaker, it's going to be really challenging to convey whatever nuance your dialogue had in Russian/Spanish/Korean/Japanese/whatever into a foreign language.
Show, not tell with your story. Don't have the milf saying "Oh my god, why am I so horny right now?" Have her look a little flushed in the face, a distant look in her eyes. Maybe later there's a brief scene where she's touching herself, and the MC catches a glimpse when he hears some odd noises.
Women will flirt in both obvious and subtle ways. So maybe she's the verbal teasing type, or the handsy type, or keeps a veneer of decency while subtly putting her body on display for the main character. Seduction is a dance, and it "takes two to tango" as the saying goes. While the MC is making his moves, she's making hers, dependent upon how she feels at the time.

Just a few suggestions. Bon chance!

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020

You can use this page to create realistic and human characters.