How to manage your games

Sep 30, 2020
Ok, i'm new to these games and i have started to try a whole bunch and god that im addicted to them. But now i have like 10 started games that are not completed and i'm starting to get lost in them ... did i had the last update? Have i played it all until its waiting for an update? When will i know there is an update to it? ect .... how do you manage all that?

thanks in advance for your hints!!!

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
Just try one, if it catch you in first 15-20min of gameplay then finish it or at least try,
i think its ok play one-two games simultaneously, if you get bored at one switch to another.
Oh and add games you like to watch list

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
How I deal with it online:
-Watch threads of games you want to keep checking out, this way they show up with an "eye" symbol in your latest-updates page, so it is easier to see when they get updated.
-Ignore games you don't like or already fully completed, that way you won't mistakenly check the same game multiple times.

How I deal with it locally:
-For games being updated, download play how much you want and then just delete them, for most* games saves are persistent into your computer so when downloading the next update you can continue from where you left of.
*the only exception are rpgm games, for those I have a save folder where I drop the game saves before deleting them
-For completed games you can just hoard them and play whenever you feel like, since they are completed there is nothing to keep track of here, then just delete after you are done with them.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: inspirationgirls

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The ideal thing would be a "watch game" option that doesn't notify you of new replies to its thread, but does send a notification when the OP is edited.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
The ideal thing would be a "watch game" option that doesn't notify you of new replies to its thread, but does send a notification when the OP is edited.
Yeah I believe this feature is already planned.
But right now I just disable all alerts from watched threads here(Disable Replies to Watched thread notifications), this way I can keep track of them without spam.

Sep 30, 2020
How I deal with it online:
-Watch threads of games you want to keep checking out, this way they show up with an "eye" symbol in your latest-updates page, so it is easier to see when they get updated.
-Ignore games you don't like or already fully completed, that way you won't mistakenly check the same game multiple times.

How I deal with it locally:
-For games being updated, download play how much you want and then just delete them, for most* games saves are persistent into your computer so when downloading the next update you can continue from where you left of.
*the only exception are rpgm games, for those I have a save folder where I drop the game saves before deleting them
-For completed games you can just hoard them and play whenever you feel like, since they are completed there is nothing to keep track of here, then just delete after you are done with them.
Thanks a lot for these hints ..i will try it that way.