How to optimize my searches in Sukebei.Nyaai?

bianca91

Oct 27, 2022
I undestand that this is not an usual thread for this section, but I couldn't find a better one that would fit this theme.

I discovered Sukebei.Nyaai about a week ago, and although it have an incredible archive of files, the fact that it doesn't have a "tag" system make it kinda troublesome to search for things.

I've been trying to come up with a wait to get better results, rather than just using the search bar on the top right corner of the site, that seems to search only the titles of each thread, and not the descriptions, comments and etc... The best thing I could think of until now is using google search engine with the term "site: " followed by something specific that I want, mainly "futanari" and "dencensored" mangas/doujins, but the results are still kinda underwhelming.

Adding "fakku" to the previous search usually helps a lot to find decensored doujins, but fakku have a very limited pool of books with "controversial" tags, so the output is usually not quite what I want.

Any suggestions to get "uncensored" and "controvertial" content out of Sukebei.Nyaai?

Thank you

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Moved to general, this isn't a request. I would search somewhere like Hitomi.la or E-Hentai that has , then if you want a torrent search for the title on Nyaa.

Reactions: bianca91

bianca91

Oct 27, 2022
Moved to general, this isn't a request. I would search somewhere like Hitomi.la or E-Hentai that has , then if you want a torrent search for the title on Nyaa.
Thank you for the response!
Is it common to make this kind of search an find an uncensored version of that particular hentai?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it common to make this kind of search an find an uncensored version of that particular hentai?
Not sure. The futa doujins I generally like from Red-Rum and Kurenai Yuuji have had some decensored versions up on Hitomi.la, but now checking Nyaa they don't seem to be there...