How to play a seamless loop with looped mp4s? (example in descr)

Thomasflames

Sep 21, 2022
A lot of content creators that make animations make mp4 "loops" as a bonus to the main animation. However, when I play the mp4s on vlc and loop it there's always a pause between replays. But I found the same files on another website, and their player was able to loop the videos perfectly. I want to know how to do this because mistimed loops annoy me!

I have two examples. If you download the source files and loop it on vlc or something there will be a stutter between loops but on this website their video player is able to do it seamlessly.

View attachment dva_car-fuck_main_nowatermark.mp4
View attachment dva-blowjob_main_frontnowatermark__ax26a48smp.mp4

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
There is no "their video player." The html is just regular <video> meaning they just play it in the browser. I tried the police video, and the difference is that they play a m4v file while the "source" you show is a mp4 file. I downloaded both and the m4v file played without pause in my video player while the mp4 play with a slight pause. This difference is the same if I play them in my browser using the exact html code they use. I don't know why. I'd like to know too.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Thomasflames