How to play LOP Games on Windows 10?

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
I don't know if there's already a topic about it, but I don't see one so I'll just post this here: recently I had to install Windows 10 on my computer, and since then playing LOP Games has become kind of impossible considering the technology they run on (ActiveX is considered a threat) and I can seem to play them only with Internet Explorer and sometimes Firefox, Chrome just refuses to do it. Explorer and Firefox are a bit wonky tho, and I can't install Flash Player anymore. Is there a way to fix this? There's any alternative Browser (one that's safe preferably) that could work? Or can I recover the Flash Player Application in some way?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Visit the official Adobe site and download the standalone "Flash Player projector" for your OS:
(Windows -> 4th link)
Launch it and load the .swf.

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
Visit the official Adobe site and download the standalone "Flash Player projector" for your OS:
(Windows -> 4th link)
Launch it and load the .swf.
Already tried, there's always some unknown mistake that keeps the download from actually happening. They say they'll stop supporting it in late 2020, maybe it's that (I sue Chrome)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You do not need to play them in your browser.
You can download one of the many sfw players available, they will work "forever". The support is dropped only by browser(s).

-edit-

I have used this one in the past.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The forth link is not a plugin for a browser, it's a regular program: an .exe. You don't have to install anything. This is the direct link:

Or download this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/magic-university-principal-v0-79-pokkaloh.30981/
The .zip includes a Flash Player iirc (v25; the latest version is v32, but for LOP games, it should not matter).

Edit: oh, probably your browser or your antivirus does think that downloading an .exe is dangerous. OK, they are not wrong, but this player is safe. :)

Last edited:

flopster

Sep 30, 2019
Sorry for the necromancy, but some downloads come with html archives with flash content and I can't figure out a way to access them. Flash players won't work.