How to port .exe or other games files to android?

Mamaakjpp

May 13, 2021
I know some of you guys might hate me for asking this kind of question but is there anyway for me to port exe or pc games to my android?Joiplay only accepts RPG maker and renpy but there are games that took my interest and i wanna play them on my android but cant because its not made with RPG maker or renpy.Some people told me its just like Find the Difference but with codes and buttons.P.S i have a bit of experience with Java and Python.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
A bit of grave-diggin with this post but this should have a answer, so nobody wastes time with such ideas.

It isn't so simple as you think. I shoot with this a bit in the dark, but the direction of the following should be somewhat right:
First, it must be a game which is design/concept-like able to be played on a pocket computer like yours. Also, you would need a team of, lets say, at least 5 people with a bit experience and knowledge, something like 50.000 bucks or more €/$ and months+ of work. Like half of the game would be needed to be redone also...

To make it short: Forget this idea. Completely and utterly. You should bury and erase alle brain cells with this thoughts in it with a bottle of strong booze. ;)
Cheers

Reactions: Mamaakjpp

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if u have the source-code maybe. without u need something extraordinary to be able to run it in other OS.
is for linux/macos if u can find something similar for android.
someone tried to run our project i linux using winehq and it didnt work. thats how hard it is.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
A bit of grave-diggin with this post but this should have a answer, so nobody wastes time with such ideas.

It isn't so simple as you think. I shoot with this a bit in the dark, but the direction of the following should be somewhat right:
First, it must be a game which is design/concept-like able to be played on a pocket computer like yours. Also, you would need a team of, lets say, at least 5 people with a bit experience and knowledge, something like 50.000 bucks or more €/$ and months+ of work. Like half of the game would be needed to be redone also...

To make it short: Forget this idea. Completely and utterly. You should bury and erase alle brain cells with this thoughts in it with a bottle of strong booze. ;)
Cheers
too bad the idea was good, but if it's like you say, then it's unfeasible. :(