How to provide uncensor patch to player?

ThirtySevenGaming

Jan 6, 2018
Currently I post my game on itch.io and leave a patreon link to it. We all know that patreon has a lot of rule on adult content. How can I provide the patch so these website would not ban me?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
It would actually be better if you didn't.
Let another user create the uncensor patch and share it in your game thread (if you know what I mean).

If any user posts any patch or mod in your game thread all anyone would have to do is report that post asking for an uploader to link it in the first page. That way you would have an unofficial incest patch.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Well for incest for instance you can have custom naming and relationships input at the intro.
This is (default Blah):
She is your (default Landlady):
This is (default Dead man walking):
He is your (default Landlord - don't worry he will be dead soon!):

Oh we can't MC, society would never accept the love of a Landlady and Tenant!(default name script being completely retarded but Patreon can do absolutely nothing about it)
But seeing as your Landlord had that unfortunate accident falling feet first into an industrial blender and that fact that he was a terrible lover and less of a man than you were at 5.....

Or sometimes there is a patch.rpy which is just blank and you look for the existance of the filename and give alternate script if there(you can write a non retarded default script, but if Patreon ever start really looking into things by decompiling scripts there could be problems, but hasn't happened yet AFAIK).