how to put genital breasts and ass?

CryZenXS

Dec 2, 2020
I'm having trouble adding boobs, ass and pussy to the characters. Someone explains or shows me where to find the solution. I'm a beginner and haven't figured out how to put the genitals

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
How it is: how to put genital breasts and ass
How I read it: pls how to add bob and vagene

:b

You can change breasts and thighs/ass with morphs. You can either buy them at Daz shop (I'm guessing you're using daz) download them off here or any other place on the web if available. Genitalia for male and female, I personally use dicktator and golden palace, respectively. There are others, if I'm not mistaken, but you might wanna take a look at these.

Hope I helped, somehow.

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
The Genesis 8 Female model comes with tits and ass already, so you don't have to add those. If you're looking for morphs, check out control. For female genitalia there's and . You can also just add the genitals that come with G8F by going to Content library > People > Genesis 8 Female > Anatomy and selecting the genitalia with your character selected in the scene tab.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Now, we're expecting the OP to ask about DAZ, which he might not. There are other tools out there. But I agree, he is probably asking about DAZ characters.

My advise to him is: if you need to ask this, don't even start doing that right now, and get to know the program first.