How to remove followers

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Is it possible to remove followers?
Er, why do you want to remove followers ?

I mean, it's not like it give you responsibility, add new notifications (except when they decide to follow you), or have any influence on what you're doing. It's just people that are following you, nothing more.

Deadeye Prophet

Jun 1, 2022
Er, why do you want to remove followers ?

I mean, it's not like it give you responsibility, add new notifications (except when they decide to follow you), or have any influence on what you're doing. It's just people that are following you, nothing more.
Has nothing to do with that its weird random people follow you

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Has nothing to do with that its weird random people follow you
And so ? I don't know how many followers I have, but I'm sure that there's many weird random people among them. It never prevented me to sleep or be sarcastically grumpy.

Edit: Ok, so now I know, and apparently there's a bit more than 140 persons who follow me. I perhaps should start to dress accordingly when I log in.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Are you okay?
Perfectly okay, yes. It's just that you don't have to care about who follow you, weird random person or not.

At worse it follow you to facepalm bomb you, and you'll get rid of him by reporting his behavior to the moderation. But he don't need to follow you for this so...

Deadeye Prophet

Jun 1, 2022
Perfectly okay, yes. It's just that you don't have to care about who follow you, weird random person or not.

At worse it follow you to facepalm bomb you, and you'll get rid of him by reporting his behavior to the moderation. But he don't need to follow you for this so...
Okay...still not answering my question. Can you remove people who follow you?