How To Run Qsp Games On Android??

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
I have tried using Quest soft player apk but seems big games are not working or Am I doing anything wrong. Has anyone tried it. If it works can play in portable mode when bored. Share your ideas if any.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Hi, I followed this guide, and got this game to run. It shows the loading image and music, but idk if the qsp player has enough support to have controls like PC. As I can click on the pic, but don't know how to move forward in the game. I'll try other small games, and will update if it works or not as intended to be. Screenshot_20170529-223721.png

Okay, I started this game Student girl, which seems to work fine. Although it's a lot smaller game than the previous one.

Edit: You don't have to follow the last part of the guide, just select the option to start a new game, and navigate to your game folder, and select the game file. It works, will have to see why the SOB isn't working. Or is it because of the activator thing. Would be great of someone posted a crash for it, although the instructions are here but it's for windows.

Last edited:
Reactions: VL0rD and l3wdude

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
It's probably not compatible with awesonium (which is like custom gui for qsp games that sob, big kuyash and some others use). That sob screen looks just like if you lunch a qsp file, not an exe on pc.

Reactions: j5LDC2TB

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
It's probably not compatible with awesonium (which is like custom gui for qsp games that sob, big kuyash and some others use). That sob screen looks just like if you lunch a qsp file, not an exe on pc.

Oh okay, is there a way to customise that GUI? Can it be changed so as to adjust it enough to load it like a simple QSP menu?

Edit: Since, the main coding is in the QSP file, so I wonder if it's possible to alter it's GUI, or to somehow disable the awesomium GUI, so that it loads like a basic QSP game. There's not anything that makes it unique from the normal games.

Last edited:
Reactions: mineiros123

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Hi, I followed this guide, and got this game to run. It shows the loading image and music, but idk if the qsp player has enough support to have controls like PC. As I can click on the pic, but don't know how to move forward in the game. I'll try other small games, and will update if it works or not as intended to be. View attachment 5461

Okay, I started this game Student girl, which seems to work fine. Although it's a lot smaller game than the previous one.

Edit: You don't have to follow the last part of the guide, just select the option to start a new game, and navigate to your game folder, and select the game file. It works, will have to see why the SOB isn't working. Or is it because of the activator thing. Would be great of someone posted a crash for it, although the instructions are here but it's for windows.
Invalid link

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Just a new link to an Android QSP Player (work with lineageos 17.1)

ravensm

Sep 4, 2017
I got it to work with girl life but the images won't load. Probably because it's language is russion..

Note: figured out how to change the language to English but images still won't load

Last edited:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Bobo's doesn't seem to work on android 11 and seedhartha's crashes upon loading videos.

This sucks. And as a side note, android 11 is a regression of development. Featureless, restrictive and a pain in the ass all around.

blackpainkiller

Dec 23, 2017
Unfortunately, it isn't running Girls Life or Jack-o-Nine Tails
actually, I find out it's working, only needs to wait about 30 min after installed, and when the world ends, it's done, and once for all, it opens fast after.

I test it by using just menu pic, about 23 mb, and it worked, only load for 10s and pictures showed up, so I tried this eternal waiting,
0000.jpg

and beware, don't "Switch Html", it'll ctd, and save button ingame is not working, so remember to save through quest player

Bobo's doesn't seem to work on android 11 and seedhartha's crashes upon loading videos.

This sucks. And as a side note, android 11 is a regression of development. Featureless, restrictive and a pain in the ass all around.
I got test video working okay in Girl Life, dunno what causes that
111.jpg

I got it to work with girl life but the images won't load. Probably because it's language is russion..

Note: figured out how to change the language to English but images still won't load
maybe same to my fault? try to wait it for a while

Reactions: v-e-r-i-t-y

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
actually, I find out it's working, only needs to wait about 30 min after installed, and when the world ends, it's done, and once for all, it opens fast after.
It took an hour for me. Seems the mobile version needs to read the images in order to build the working app within its library.
Also, my phone's core storage was limited so i used an sdcard for the images folder and there are some restrictions regarding that.
Might be the sdcard i used, might be my phone, might be android. Dunno. Anyone can only try to see on their own.

Apr 6, 2021
I'm also trying to run the game on Android 11, i have the same problem, images won't load when running the game. Everytime I install the game it would ask for permission to access files, i accept then a black screen kicks in and nothing happens, did you wait for something to appear after an hour? Or was there something to indicate that anything was loading at all?. I just read you all and that's the only thing I haven't tried yet, i just force close the app open it up again and the game starts but without images. Hope you can help me, in the meantime I'll leave the black screen for some hours in hopes the game is running as intended

Punisherxt

Jul 23, 2017
I'm also trying to run the game on Android 11, i have the same problem, images won't load when running the game. Everytime I install the game it would ask for permission to access files, i accept then a black screen kicks in and nothing happens, did you wait for something to appear after an hour? Or was there something to indicate that anything was loading at all?. I just read you all and that's the only thing I haven't tried yet, i just force close the app open it up again and the game starts but without images. Hope you can help me, in the meantime I'll leave the black screen for some hours in hopes the game is running as intended
In case you are still looking for an answer (or someone else is) - there is a problem with QSP games on android. Windows paths for pictures are looking like "pictures/123/123.jpg" and android can't read them, they must have backslashes instead and path must look like "pictures\123\123.jpg". There is QSP file editor called QGen, it has replacement function in it, but be careful - you can't just replace every "/" with "\", some lines not related to pictures are using slashes too, so it can ruin everything. I've done this with Studentgirl game, I can see pictures now at least, gonna try to play it and I will add some info about playability if I won't be too lazy (ha-ha, fat chances).

Lewd18Ratio

Apr 4, 2018
Hi guys if you are still searching for a qsp player. I can help you. I also couldn't find a android qsp player, but I found a "web based qsp player" it's name is qspider. But you will also need a webserver. You can install a Web Server App in Google Play store and run it as localhost on your phone. It's a little complicated but it won't take more than 30min.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Hi guys if you are still searching for a qsp player. I can help you. I also couldn't find a android qsp player, but I found a "web based qsp player" it's name is qspider. But you will also need a webserver. You can install a Web Server App in Google Play store and run it as localhost on your phone. It's a little complicated but it won't take more than 30min.
Hi L18R, it would be awesome if you could tell how to use it. :love:

Reactions: Existence X

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I was gonna try joiplay tonight.
My ram and storage should be enough which joiplay can run exe file to start game so...
Wait my answer a bit ig.
Edit :
Look what I have found for trying it!!!
images (3).jpeg