How to run Roundscape Adorevia?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Alright lads and ladies,

I am a complete noob to rpgm games in general, and I am wondering how to run roundscape? I've unzipped the file (of course), and double clicked the game.exe file. It slowly loads 'Now Loading...' and seems to completely freeze at this point.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017

In short you need the software to play those kind of game upload_2018-1-10_19-2-36.png

Reactions: wep

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No. It's self-contained. It uses java/html modded rubyscript to run. In windows, it's just click the exe and play. Here's the problem.. the game is over 4 gigs in size and slowly loads into ram. I would suggest having more than 4 gigs of ram. Another thing to consider is that it could be triggering windows or antivirus. In my experience, windows 10 isn't too good with letting you know what it's doing.

Reactions: Eoin

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
No. It's self-contained. It uses java/html modded rubyscript to run. In windows, it's just click the exe and play. Here's the problem.. the game is over 4 gigs in size and slowly loads into ram. I would suggest having more than 4 gigs of ram. Another thing to consider is that it could be triggering windows or antivirus. In my experience, windows 10 isn't too good with letting you know what it's doing.
Just as I was thinking about a reply to this, I clicked on the executable, and it loaded straight up!

Thanks for the info, Doggo and Gab.

Darth_Bree

Mar 7, 2021
Should I get rid of winrar before downloading the game? It wont let me actually click on the game.exe file otherwise. And before winrar, when i clicked on the game.exe it just showed up as a black screen

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Winrar shouldn't change how it runs. How do you mean by not being able to click on the exe?