Seeking how to sims?

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
hello,after watching some vid,i am interested to try sims game on pc with adult mod,but the thing is,i never played any sims game on pc,i do played some on PS but never on pc,so i doesnt know where to start,like which version should i download and where to get those kind of mod etc,so if anyone can guide me,that will be really appreciated,and also sorry if it on wrong section

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
just download sims 4 from fitgirl repacks and woohooer mod. then watch a video on yt
where do i find this fitgirl repack and the mod? and then what video should i search on youtube?tutorial to mod sim 4?also in case i want to search for mod,where is the best way to search it?

Last edited:

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
mod -
sims 4 -

just search on yt - how to install wickedwhims in sims 4

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
mod -
sims 4 -

just search on yt - how to install wickedwhims in sims 4
okay,thank you so much,but sorry i want to ask again,is there any web i can go where its has many sims 4 mod,or like website specialized for it,preferly if it also contain adult mod

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
okay,thank you so much,but sorry i want to ask again,is there any web i can go where its has many sims 4 mod,or like website specialized for it,preferly if it also contain adult mod

just scroll down a bit, u will get lots of animation lists. The way this works is u only need one adult mod, but u can add lots of animations. u can always use other mods with it. but generally only use 1 adult mod and just add the animations u want.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
LoversLab has a section for Sims4
CurseForge and NexusMods have mostly regular mods but some adult