Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

nekonick123

Mar 16, 2019
So i tried this and uncen works, but i got this error (blackscreen in game) when using XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.3.0 after first h scene.

Was this compatible? tried using regular autotranslator but it didn't text translate while IL2CPP translated but error.
I don’t know the compatibility between BepInEx_Be and XUnity.AutoTranslator.

You can try different versions above #600
Find BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0

First try to see if there are any errors in XUnity.AutoTranslator.
If successful, copy the "\BepInEx\plugins" of the uncen file into it.

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
Uncensored Plugin Archives for RJ01172504

Well it works for me (without a translator), but after each scene I can't do anything. The game should play the dialogue, but the characters just stand there waiting for me to reset the game...

Would you be so kind as to just upload for us your entire game with working uncensor? after all, it is quite small one :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
I don’t know the compatibility between BepInEx_Be and XUnity.AutoTranslator.

You can try different versions above #600
Find BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0

First try to see if there are any errors in XUnity.AutoTranslator.
If successful, copy the "\BepInEx\plugins" of the uncen file into it.
Thanks, didn't know there's alternative bepinex IL2CPP.

1. BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.688+4901521 + XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.3.0 + without uncensored plugin.
Result: no text translated.

2. BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.688+4901521 + XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.3.0 + without uncen plugin.
Result: text translated, after h scene there's red error (bepinex command prompt) but the game works without issue.
Screenshot (201).png

3. BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.688+4901521 + XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.3.0 + with uncen plugin.
Result: text translated, uncensored genital works. After h scene there's more red error (bepinex command prompt) game just blackscreen can't proceed.
Screenshot (203).png

4. With uncen only.
Result: Uncensored genital works, after h scene game just blackscreen can't proceed.
Screenshot (200).png

Method 2 works and game translated, just uncensored plugin didn't work.

Reactions: Neoazeta

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
If U get dis error:
1712802812384.png
Abort trying to install XUnity.AutoTranslator because it will NOT WORK until the XUnity.AutoTranslator Devs update their tool. >w>
Until then, U have 2 do it the dirty way which is grab
, install it into the Unity game (hence I prefer U to backup the data folder before doing this, so in case one day XUnity devs update their tool, dat U can revert back to default data, and run the BepInEx), and even with reipatcher it may NOT work. X3

Reactions: felipemaiaxx

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019

1. BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.688+4901521 + XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.3.0 + without uncensored plugin.

2. BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.688+4901521 + XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.3.0 + without uncen plugin.
Result: text translated, after h scene there's red error (bepinex command prompt) but the game works without issue.
View attachment 3528975

3. BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.688+4901521 + XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.3.0 + with uncen plugin.
Result: text translated, uncensored genital works. After h scene there's more red error (bepinex command prompt) game just blackscreen can't proceed.
View attachment 3528979

4. With uncen only.
Result: Uncensored genital works, after h scene game just blackscreen can't proceed.
View attachment 3528982

I was tested with may combination and confirm that uncensored plugin not working properly with this game.
May be it need some tweak.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022

View attachment 3528975

View attachment 3528979

4. With uncen only.
View attachment 3528982

3: same as me. but all things are work. ignore red messages.
I don't faced to black screen. may be my region date type is "yyyy-mm-dd". it's same as japanese.
some unity games are same result. I have no problem. but some english-region are face to black screen. modify system date format and try. (some game are solved by use Locale Emulator)

edit : I found black screen on scene changed. checked log. found that (may be) uncensor plugin makes problem. I will check the game source and try somethings. may be make for plugin for this game.

Last edited:

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
3: same as me. but all things are work. ignore red messages.
I don't faced to black screen. may be my region date type is "yyyy-mm-dd". it's same as japanese.
some unity games are same result. I have no problem. but some english-region are face to black screen. modify system date format and try. (some game are solved by use Locale Emulator)
Interesting, my pc always japan region but the date is M-D-Y.
Anw we can see all h scene through gallery by pointing mouse at top left screen and unlock the lock and uncensored plugin works very well there. (in case someone need it)

zapzapzapzap

Apr 6, 2020
So i tried this and uncen works, but i got this error (blackscreen in game) when using XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.3.0 after first h scene.

Was this compatible? tried using regular autotranslator but it didn't text translate while IL2CPP translated but error.

SS error:
View attachment 3527766
i'm 99% sure i know exactly which game you are playing. a workaround for this is play the game without the demosaic and then use enable ita again when you want to see the gallery, this error doesn't affect it

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Uncensor plugin for RJ01172504 (ボクのそぼ濡れアドベンチャー)
install latest ver. current is #688
extract BepInEx to game folder.
extract Uncensor plugin to BepInEx\plugins folder.
optionally, you can add uncensored texture which made by nekonick123. (thanks)
delete BepInEx\plugins\UniversalUnityDemosaics_il2cpp_net6.dll and BepInEx\config\DumbRendererDemosaicIl2CppNet6.ini.

useless chatter.
it may be easy and fast uncensored by patch the カメラ距離に応じたモザイクサイズ class, カメラ距離に応じたモザイクサイズ変更() method. but harmony makes error on patch. cause by multi-bytes class, method names.
I made uncensor works every 2 seconds. The game won't slow down that much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kkicho and Neoazeta

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
This is a demosaic MOD for HACHINA ~Ghost Story~

The author of the third scene has completed the repair. So it has also been corrected.
Several other scenes are also demosaic completed.
Someone said they wanted the scene with breasts, so I only modified the parts with the same texture.
This should be the final version.

Thanks to kumarin for helping me solve the problem of duplicate images and organize the content.

Use bepinex_x86_5.4.22 and then put this mod

Press F12 to toggle transparency effect

I just discovered that I used the wrong Texture_Replacer version, and that version of MD5 will not be able to catch it.
If pressing F12 does not switch the effect of scenes 4 and 12, you need to download it again.

1. First download BepInEx_x86_5.4.22.0.zip
2. Unzip BepInEx_x86_5.4.22.0.zip and place it in the game root directory
3. Execute the game once to let BepInEx generate \BepInEx\plugins
4. Close the game and unzip HCN_boobs_uncen_plugins.zip into \BepInEx\plugins
5. done. You can start the game.
Any chance to update this for version 1.9?