How to update the 'Latest updates' cover?

$AREZ

Big Baller
Game Developer
May 8, 2020
Hi there, I'm planning to update my game soon and I was wondering how to update my cover image
how_up.png how_up.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You have ownership of the thread for your grame. Change the cover art of the thread for your game and it should populate through shortly after (if not immediately).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'll try that, thanks
A few other suggestions:
  • You should add a signature to your posts (https://f95zone.to/account/signature) to promote your game directly. See rules for signatures here. I would also look at examples in other developers' signatures for ideas.
  • Quickly reading your thread, you mention a future tag "will definitely be incest" but you are on Patreon. Patreon Community Guidelines clearly state that incest for work promoted on their site. It would be a terrible situation for you to build up a fan base, introduce incest, and then have Patreon disable your account until the content is removed --- or terminate your account, completely. Some developers don't get caught. Most do get caught. The developer of Summertime Saga had to rewrite their code to remove incest. Other developers make relationships customizable by players, etc. Others decide that incest is an important genre for their game and drop Patreon for Subscribestar or another service. You should find what's best for you before adding any content which could put your Patreon account in jeopardy.
  • Finally, you mention using a translator in the future. If you mean an application, not a person, I would recommend using deepl.com as it seems to have the most applicable translations and options to change meaning. Whatever application you choose, the better your writing in your first language (spelling, structure, grammar, punctuation), the better the translation result. It goes to the old saying - garbage in, garbage out. Here's a post where I translated a paragraph from English to Indonesian to German to Spanish and back to English again to show that good writing makes for good results.

$AREZ

Big Baller
Game Developer
May 8, 2020
A few other suggestions:
  • You should add a signature to your posts (https://f95zone.to/account/signature) to promote your game directly. See rules for signatures here. I would also look at examples in other developers' signatures for ideas.
  • Quickly reading your thread, you mention a future tag "will definitely be incest" but you are on Patreon. Patreon Community Guidelines clearly state that incest for work promoted on their site. It would be a terrible situation for you to build up a fan base, introduce incest, and then have Patreon disable your account until the content is removed --- or terminate your account, completely. Some developers don't get caught. Most do get caught. The developer of Summertime Saga had to rewrite their code to remove incest. Other developers make relationships customizable by players, etc. Others decide that incest is an important genre for their game and drop Patreon for Subscribestar or another service. You should find what's best for you before adding any content which could put your Patreon account in jeopardy.
  • Finally, you mention using a translator in the future. If you mean an application, not a person, I would recommend using deepl.com as it seems to have the most applicable translations and options to change meaning. Whatever application you choose, the better your writing in your first language (spelling, structure, grammar, punctuation), the better the translation result. It goes to the old saying - garbage in, garbage out. Here's a post where I translated a paragraph from English to Indonesian to German to Spanish and back to English again to show that good writing makes for good results.
Damn, I didn't know that Patreon had such rules. I'll probably stay on the Patreon but slightly correct my code, because my Patreon is already set up and I didn't researched payout methods on subscribestar, they probably won't work in my country.
About deepl - I already using it, very good translator.
Thanks for the additional info, my friend