How to use Excalibur

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Hey all, recently I wanted to try my hands at making something, mainly as an attempt to have a practical way to learn and improve my, slim, programming knowledge. As such I found a game engine that can make HTML games named Excalibur. However I haven't found out how to properly use it, that's my main problem. So if anyone has any experience with it, or knows how to use it, would you mind helping me figure out how to use it properly? And also, if you can, try to keep your explanations simple. The jargon is still a bit confusing to me.

Thanks!

Egglock

Oct 17, 2017
Never heard of this engine, nor do I have any knowledge pertaining to it's programming language, but from the quick search I did there's a good amount of documentation to get someone started.

If you haven't already, go through the engine's API/Documentation located here

The documentation located here

This should get you started or at least give you the foundation you need to start building your game.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Never heard of this engine, nor do I have any knowledge pertaining to it's programming language, but from the quick search I did there's a good amount of documentation to get someone started.

If you haven't already, go through the engine's API/Documentation located here

The documentation located here

This should get you started or at least give you the foundation you need to start building your game.
Okay, this looks different from the one's I found previously so these will probably help me out. Thanks!