May 14, 2017
hi,
here is link on how to use

and here is link for dl

hope this helps

Reactions: T ☯ K Y ☯

ClearGhost

Nov 21, 2019
Hey, i assume you also use the program. I've been using it for a while but for a bit but, it doesn't work for me right now. idk if you have seen or are aware of it from a related post somewhere.

The file could not be verified.
* File code: ci5nhSoS
* Error type: ErrorConexion
* Internal info: Connection error: The operation has timed out - Message received:

it stays on verifying then it goes ERROR with that message. The file trying to be downloaded was Ebony Paradise but nothing i tried has worked for a day or 2.

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
ClearGhost sorry i dont get updates but i use the link provided,i have d/l the the same link today and checked with avg scan no issues

ClearGhost

Nov 21, 2019
ClearGhost sorry i dont get updates but i use the link provided,i have d/l the the same link today and checked with avg scan no issues
No problem. Honestly it somehow fixed itself a few days to a week after. Only thing I could think of is that my computer had an update a few days before I tried using it and when it got fixed the computer did another update. Which makes me think some how the update to the computer broke then fixed itself. Was hoping that you or anyone passing this post knew an actual reason in case it happens again.

Reactions: Ginji

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
No problem. Honestly it somehow fixed itself a few days to a week after. Only thing I could think of is that my computer had an update a few days before I tried using it and when it got fixed the computer did another update. Which makes me think some how the update to the computer broke then fixed itself. Was hoping that you or anyone passing this post knew an actual reason in case it happens again.
its seems a lot of members are having issues with using megadownloader im trying to get mods to create a sticky thread but no responce so far