How to use mods/patches in mac?

idleadel

Mar 17, 2018
I have recently downloaded Strive For Power, but I do not where to copy and paste the mods . Can anyone provide a solution? Thanks In Advance

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have recently downloaded Strive For Power, but I do not where to copy and paste the mods...
If you mean the art packs check here in the games thread, you should be able to do it in game. If you have a question about a game and it has it's own thread, it's probably already been answered there. And if not it's the best place to ask.

idleadel

Mar 17, 2018
If you mean the art packs check here in the games thread, you should be able to do it in game. If you have a question about a game and it has it's own thread, it's probably already been answered there. And if not it's the best place to ask.
Yes, I was talking abt the art packs but there is no thread where they tell on where to copy and paste the art pack.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Isn't something like ~/Library/Strive/ ? If it doesn't work, try ~/Library/Application Support/Strive/ but I think it's the first one. If they do not exist yet, you must create both "bodies" and "portraits" folders.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yes, I was talking abt the art packs but there is no thread where they tell on where to copy and paste the art pack.
Check the first thing I linked, there's a screenshot showing the in game menu that should open the folder. There was also a more detailed explanation here. If that doesn't work for a Mac then try asking in the thread.