Howdy, Y'all

VanessaFaye

Feb 9, 2019
Name's SamaritanZee but you can all call me Sam, I'm a Pervert, Nerd, and starting out Game Developer. I love Dickgirls (Being one myself) and Incest (Usually Mom-Son and Mom-Daughter). I've already played through most of the good games here on a lurker account and i figured it was time for me to finally make a true account and become a lot more active in this wonderful community. :) I hope y'all help me make an awesome game we can all enjoy!

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Welcome to the site! I am a fellow pervert and do love dickgirl games too. I wish you luck in developing whatever game you choose to make! Though I hope it involves some romance, or better yet romance with a dickgirl (since there are very few games that allow the main character do to that.)

VanessaFaye

Feb 9, 2019
Welcome to the site! I am a fellow pervert and do love dickgirl games too. I wish you luck in developing whatever game you choose to make! Though I hope it involves some romance, or better yet romance with a dickgirl (since there are very few games that allow the main character do to that.)
Thanks Spitfire! I have been thinking of a dickgirl MC who romances her family, but there have been many other ideas on my mind, I'll certainly put that one near the top :)

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Hey that sounds great! i just hope she won't shy away from her brother or sexy dad too! Good luck with your game. Just out of curiosity were you thinking of using 3d software like honey select or Daz? Or did you want to use 2d art in it?

VanessaFaye

Feb 9, 2019
Hey that sounds great! i just hope she won't shy away from her brother or sexy dad too! Good luck with your game. Just out of curiosity were you thinking of using 3d software like honey select or Daz? Or did you want to use 2d art in it?
I want to do Daz3d but currently i don't have the horsepower in my computer to render out very much so i'm hoping to get an upgrade soon, And don't worry, I won't forget any of them ;)

Reactions: spitfire335
Mar 7, 2018
Welcome :D and i really like dickgirl on female! I have actually been thinking also about making a dickgirl mom incest daughter game! But just as you DAZ3D currently makes my computer super slow so i guess i need to upgrade too lol o_O Looking forward to try your game!(if it will have dickgirl on females ;))

Reactions: VanessaFaye

VanessaFaye

Feb 9, 2019
Thanks Y'all :) Something you probably wont like is that i plan for it to be a RPGM game, as currently i don't have the knowledge of Ren'Py or Python in general, I do plan for my second game to be a Ren'Py game, perhaps even a recreation of my first game if the request becomes popular enough.

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks Y'all :) Something you probably wont like is that i plan for it to be a RPGM game, as currently i don't have the knowledge of Ren'Py or Python in general, I do plan for my second game to be a Ren'Py game, perhaps even a recreation of my first game if the request becomes popular enough.
RPGM games can be great, personally i usually don't like the ones that has combat(except for one game that had a sexual combat were it was great to lose lol ;)). Ren'py games is easier to play but can be very linear sometimes(like clicking gallerys). In general i have more favorite games that are in Ren'py, than RPGMaker. I think you should do what you yourself like the most. :D