How's it Going! =)

Shield0731

Nov 3, 2023
Some of you may know me for the Fanfiction I wrote in the MyAnimeList website involving Anti-NTR Hentai stories. But this is my first time here.

Name is Shield0731, and I like Anime (Hentai & Otherwise), Video Games, and Writing Fanfiction. At first, I came here to help myself with some H-Games here. Some are pretty decent while others are interesting.

Sadly I cannot post any stories here (It's probably against the rules), but you're free to ask me about them. And my latest project involves Honey Select 2, the Prologue is almost finished.

So all in all, I hope we can get along. :)

Shield0731

Nov 3, 2023
Okay, in case anyone is curious.

The Prologue to my Honey Select story is completed. I'm checking with MyAnimelist.net to see if I can post it. I cannot post stories here (At least I don't think so).

Now I know what you are thinking, "Shield, Honey Select 2 has no story-plot. How is this possible?" Well, if you're familiar with titles like Ogenki Clinic, or Soap no Mako-chan! (My Fair Masseuse), or even Cool Devices; then it's just that. Separate stories with different characters and fetishes (There may be a Licensed Character or 2).

But before I post anything, I'd like to finish Chapter 1 and I'll post that in with the Prologue.