Hoy

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
Hoy there,

name's Shirourin (or just Shirou). I'm staff member at Pururin, a website for reading H-Manga and Doujins plus CG Sets.
Recently I started learning the Japanese language in earnest, mostly so I could finally read and watch niche titles that never got English translations. I hope that I will be decent enough at Japanese to be able to translate some VNs / Nukige myself some day. There's way too many good ones out there that were never even touched compared to Manga and Doujinshi, mostly because they have way more text. Translating a work with 10k+ lines of text is obviously way more effort than one with less than 500. Nevertheless, I hope I can get there eventually.

I signed up here to connect with other Hentai enthusiasts and maybe find some people to help me with projects I will tackle in the future (at least a year+ from now).

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
First off its Nihongo you casual and secondly, how soft are your hands
I find using obviously Japanese words in English sentences pretty cringy. So if anything, it's 日本語 を 勉強する
As for my hands: They're pretty soft, I would say. I have pretty feminine looking hands for being male.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr