Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Hey TK8000, where did you get the Koikatu blowjob and panting voices? I looked for them but apparently they are inside those unity.3d files, also I would like some of the music.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tlord24

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey TK8000, where did you get the Koikatu blowjob and panting voices? I looked for them but apparently they are inside those unity.3d files, also I would like some of the music.
In Chara Studio you can use sound effects. I recorded straight from there. There are two sounds of blowjob and two moaning for each personality. Search for "items" and "3d sound effects".

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I know. Why does everybody gotta be insulted nowadays? Just enjoy the game and stop trying to push your bullshit agenda on other people. There are plenty of futa and gay games out there.

Don't let people change your style in writing/themes TK. Your humor, writing, and the dialogue in HS Tutor is absolutely hilarious. DON'T CHANGE FOR ANYONE! I can't stress enough how perfect your writing is. So again, please don't let this get to you.
It was that guys first comment too. This tells me a lot.

EDIT: and obviously I haven't gotten to the part in question yet because what I saw was liteally a VERY shy girl that didn't want a male(like an actual male without tits) on her side of the locker room. Looking at the tags, there's not even trans/futa so you can calm down. DistantAdmirations

TK8000 great game so far. Pole dancing animation was fantastic. Can't wait til the sex scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I recently gave this VN/Game a try, and even though it doesn't have a deep story or completely plausible scenario, I was pleasantly surprised by it... The visuals are a form of 2D cell shaded anime style, with decent animations... It is your typical stat grinder with a time of day and location cycle... But not as grindy as most others using a similar format... The text is written fairly well... Overall, I enjoyed my play through... I posted my review with a more detailed insight...

Zip

Draelone

Jun 5, 2017
I tried doing a search through the thread for this, but haven't found an answer. My game crashed, and when it did it took everything in the replay gallery with it. The only scenes I have unlocked now are the Celebration and Bath with Kelly/Jennifer scenes when I had gotten every scene in the game. Is there a fix for this, or do I just need to replay the game again. Considering that I like the game, I won't complain about having to complete it a second time, but I'm just curious if there's some way to avoid doing that

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I tried doing a search through the thread for this, but haven't found an answer. My game crashed, and when it did it took everything in the replay gallery with it. The only scenes I have unlocked now are the Celebration and Bath with Kelly/Jennifer scenes when I had gotten every scene in the game. Is there a fix for this, or do I just need to replay the game again. Considering that I like the game, I won't complain about having to complete it a second time, but I'm just curious if there's some way to avoid doing that
Sounds like it trashed your persistent file. Your options are:
  1. Restore it from a backup
  2. Get it from someone else
  3. Replay

Draelone

Jun 5, 2017
Sounds like it trashed your persistent file. Your options are:
  1. Restore it from a backup
  2. Get it from someone else
  3. Replay
Thanks for the quick reply! I don't have a backup, unfortunately, and I don't exactly want to beg for a full save, so I guess I'll be going with option 3. Sounds like a good time to me :D

Dec 29, 2018
View attachment 655711
what should i do with charlotte? seem like she doensn't have anything to do with next, did i finish it?
View attachment 655715
Yeah you’ve reached the end of her story line for now. Lucky for you though the very next update is going to be solely dedicated to her. If you go to TK8000’s Patreon, you can find a google spreadsheet for HS Tutor, and it has the main focus of the next 4 updates on the top.

It says this:
0.9.0- Charlotte
0.10.0- Amy
0.11.0- Teachers’ New Scenes
0.12.0- ???

jinkeylink

Jul 14, 2019
Yeah you’ve reached the end of her story line for now. Lucky for you though the very next update is going to be solely dedicated to her. If you go to TK8000’s Patreon, you can find a google spreadsheet for HS Tutor, and it has the main focus of the next 4 updates on the top.

It says this:
0.9.0- Charlotte
0.10.0- Amy
0.11.0- Teachers’ New Scenes
0.12.0- ???
ty very much

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I recently gave this VN/Game a try, and even though it doesn't have a deep story or completely plausible scenario, I was pleasantly surprised by it... The visuals are a form of 2D cell shaded anime style, with decent animations... It is your typical stat grinder with a time of day and location cycle... But not as grindy as most others using a similar format... The text is written fairly well... Overall, I enjoyed my play through... I posted my review with a more detailed insight...

Zip
Thanks for the detailed review. The only thing I disagree is about the quality of the text. My English is still very bad, and although there are rarely spelling mistakes, in compensation in many parts the text is very off and it is easily recognizable that I am not an English speaker.

This also explains why sometimes some characters communicate in a way that doesn't seem natural. As you said, the text of the game seems to have been written by someone very young, but this is because I never studied English in a formal way so my ability with this language must be comparable to that of a 10 year old child ... However, I don't mind that much because sometimes this effect makes the scenes funnier, and I like to create light games with humor.

Another detail that I found interesting in your review is about the lack of a story in the game. This is a conscious decision of mine, instead of telling a story in a linear and traditional way, I prefer to simply introduce charismatic characters and make the player learn more about them little by little. Often the characters don't have an arc where they will evolve as characters, they just "exist" and it's up to the player to discover more details about their personality and life (I think Megan is a good example).

However, in the case of Charlotte I will create a more traditional story where she and the protagonist will participate in a little adventure and she will experience things that will change her perception of the world and make her grow as a human being.

Last edited:

yungpiggy

Jul 9, 2018
cant get bathroom scene with kelly and jenny. or the sunbathing shit. or the blowjob contest. I already took the test either and got no celebration night. how to get these scenes?

Dec 29, 2018
cant get bathroom scene with kelly and jenny. or the sunbathing shit. or the blowjob contest. I already took the test either and got no celebration night. how to get these scenes?
To get the bathroom scene with Kelly and Jennifer, you must have had sex with both at least once. After you do this, you must go into their house at morning and talk to Jennifer. She’ll say something unique this time around, so make sure to look at the dialogue options with her, and the entire event will start. It lasts an entire day I believe.

The sunbathing event is an option INSIDE the celebration event with Mila and Zoe. You go to the beach with them, and you have a choice to either swim with Mila or sunbathe with Zoe.

The blowjob contest requires you to be far enough in Zoe and Claire’s relationship. Make sure you max both out as much as possible. The event takes place inside the school I believe, and you need to talk to Zoe on the first floor.

The celebration scene is the same way. Get the event “man of the house” completed for Mila and Zoe, and then go to sleep either on Friday or Saturday. Make sure their relationships are entirely completed as well. The event will happen automatically when you wake up in the morning. It lasts an entire day.

Hope this helps!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The celebration scene is the same way. Get the event “man of the house” completed for Mila and Zoe, and then go to sleep either on Friday or Saturday. Make sure their relationships are entirely completed as well. The event will happen automatically when you wake up in the morning. It lasts an entire day.
So to get the celebration scene you have to do Milas content, ugh that sucks I thought TK said that they would all be optional but that entire event is tied to having completed both. I have zero interest in Mila, guess I will never see that content then *shrug* it's bad enough that Zoes content is already tied to Claires.

Dec 29, 2018
So to get the celebration scene you have to do Milas content, ugh that sucks I thought TK said that they would all be optional but that entire event is tied to having completed both. I have zero interest in Mila, guess I will never see that content then *shrug* it's bad enough that Zoes content is already tied to Claires.
But the scene is so worth it. Mila is my favorite, and I loved her storyline. Just suffer through the short amount of time and you will not regret it, trust me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hones

DyonisX

Feb 25, 2019
Why's the MC so ugly, his hair is horrible, and his clothes are even worse, you could've made him look like anything and you decided to make him an eyesore

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes