• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HS2 TakeChargePlugin

Loonerstud

Aug 31, 2018
So as the title mentions i have this mod, where you can either hit CTRL+T = Take Charge or CTRL+A = Auto, no matter which option i take ... it will work and hit the slow speed level excitement gauge fine and in the last orgasm level excitement gauge fine as well, but it will never hit the excitement level in stage 2 <--- fast level. I hope i'm explaining this well enough for people to understand. But does anyone know of a fix for this. Cause i have tried everything I can with the .ini file with no luck.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
What game are you trying to mod? What specific values in the .ini file are you trying to modify and amend? What is the specific function that you are trying to achieve in the game by modifying the specified .ini file?

Depending upon the game's file structure, you will want to post this in the appropriate game thread for the game dev and/or their affiliated team members or other users to help you troubleshoot this problem. As it stands, your description of the problem is a bit vague and some details to my aforementioned posed questions would be useful to help with redirecting you to the right resource/group to help assist with troubleshooting.

P.S. From my experience with tinkering around .ini file it may cause some random oddities to occur within your version of the game. So, you will want to take every caution necessary to not end up corrupting your save file or version of your game.

Loonerstud

Aug 31, 2018
What game are you trying to mod? What specific values in the .ini file are you trying to modify and amend? What is the specific function that you are trying to achieve in the game by modifying the specified .ini file?

Depending upon the game's file structure, you will want to post this in the appropriate game thread for the game dev and/or their affiliated team members or other users to help you troubleshoot this problem. As it stands, your description of the problem is a bit vague and some details to my aforementioned posed questions would be useful to help with redirecting you to the right resource/group to help assist with troubleshooting.

P.S. From my experience with tinkering around .ini file it may cause some random oddities to occur within your version of the game. So, you will want to take every caution necessary to not end up corrupting your save file or version of your game.
As the title mentions HS2, i would automatically presume people would know it's Honey Select 2, and as i have mentioned before i am not exactly sure how to explain my situation. I know there are 3 modes during an H scene, slow, fast and time of orgasm for both female and male. Well during the Fast animation the Automatic feature by hitting CRTL A in this plugin it will never reach that enjoyment zone where both the Pink/Blue bars will raise quickly because they have found the pleasure zone. But will find the pleasure zone in slow and time of orgasm theme.