Identify Html Game with a Blind date and a quiz about the moon

lolpig

Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys, there was this one html game i found like 7 years ago (prolly less). It was one where you were on a blind date with the girl and you are in her house. You can go to the back yard and she will give you a quiz with the televise and tell you to locate areas of the moon. You can get into the hot tub with her, have sex, drink some crazy stuff that makes you see fairies. Go out in her jeep. That’s all i remember, so if you guys have a name. I really appreciate it

lolpig

Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys, there was this one html game i found like 7 years ago (prolly less). It was one where you were on a blind date with the girl and you are in her house. You can go to the back yard and she will give you a quiz with the televise and tell you to locate areas of the moon. You can get into the hot tub with her, have sex, drink some crazy stuff that makes you see fairies. Go out in her jeep. That’s all i remember, so if you guys have a name. I really appreciate it
“telescope”

Notoriethere

Jul 3, 2018
It's Date Ariane, but you could also check the Remastered Version tho

Reactions: lolpig