BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1600_400.png

Overview:
Description: One morning, Hu Tao came to inspect the traveler's house, claiming to have found the secret of his power... but what exactly does she want from him?

Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-10-17
Release Date: 2021-10-17
Developer: Namako - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Devil Lord! Recuperation
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Created with GameMaker Studio 2 02_08_2021 20_59_15.png Created with GameMaker Studio 2 02_08_2021 21_00_06.png Created with GameMaker Studio 2 02_08_2021 21_02_16.png Created with GameMaker Studio 2 02_08_2021 21_00_41.png Created with GameMaker Studio 2 02_08_2021 21_03_32.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 3, 2020
It seems interesting enough, but I can't make myself like Hu Tao's design in this game, specifically the lipstick is the biggest problem. I would have preferred a lot more if the dev had adopted the original design from GI. The game looks interesting, but I care very much about the fact that I appreciate the character design when deciding to play a game, so I don't think I'll play it.

Feb 3, 2020
I'd love to see a genshin game with harem with all girls except the lolis pleese someone make it
It's literally impossible to make. There are new characters every month practically. It'd be possible to make one for the main girls, like Amber, my beloved Keqing, best ass Mona and so on. But it's impossible to make a game with all the girls of GI.

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
It's literally impossible to make. There are new characters every month practically. It'd be possible to make one for the main girls, like Amber, my beloved Keqing, best ass Mona and so on. But it's impossible to make a game with all the girls of GI.
doesnt need to be fast overtime they will make it something like somethig unlimited can be made even though dc has 1000+ girls they dont need to rush it the more girls genshin has the better

Namako

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I'd love to see a genshin game with harem with all girls except the lolis pleese someone make it
In fact, it is possible that this project took 3-4 months, only due to the lack of a budget for high-quality software, I had to spend a lot of time on optimization, which eventually turned out to be bad.
If the budget reaches 500$, we will be able to buy the necessary programs and make the game faster.

The artist will also take the design closer to the original.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monpoke and dpygo
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote