RPGM - Completed - Huge Breast Princess Knight Anne [Final] [Studio Cute]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

I was disappointed it was short.
    Censor heavy penises everywhere made me feel the game itself needs work.
    Spelling, and plot needs some work.
    Example: A if she assuming zombie knocked her up it wouldn't be that fluid white, or warm for that matter. Zombies are cold undead creatures. Even if freshly dead?

Breasts on woman that petite would have back ache over time. I wondering how come she didn't have six pack? If your knight captain you have one?

Made me think lot more she princess and her dad handed her desk job as princess captain so she out of harms way and army of soldiers?
    Army of soldiers are her personal guards she in turn has sex with?

I kind wonder does she have sex with sisters and her dad in sequel? To me needs some sort encore because I played it and it was shortest game I ever played. Whose kid was it, it must been Wizard King how come he didn't go with her and make certain she torched the other man?
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Mrach_31

Before I played the game, I actually expecting worse than what i've experienced, but naah.. It's not that bad really.

Yes it could be better with a bit development, like maybe a corruption stat before the MC willing to have sex with someone, but it's decent for a quick fap.

My greatest dissapointment is that I was expecting the MC would get raped by some monster like the orc, but everytime I tried to be defeated on purpose, it's just straight up game over :( & the ending was a bit weird, a choice for the ending would be great.

Tbh I think MC's bazoonka is mostly the one that save the game :ROFLMAO:.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

KingsRaiden

Another of those "story" games which has combat elements thrust between it all. Mostly this is a VN and the maps and combat are a way to path between the obligatory scenes, mostly rape, and overall a sort of corruption/need to do this to get info sort of thing. Pretty similar in a lot of ways to Princess Go Round. After I started remembered I played this awhile ago and deleted it, fun for the scenes once but that's about it.

I give it an extra star simply for the size of the tits, scenes look to be unlocked from the beginning so you don't really need to go through playing, just hit the recollection room when starting up.

Pros:
    • Big Tis
    • Recollection room already open
    Cons:
    • Not much need for gameplay
    • Combat is lackluster and overall not necessary for progression
    • Story is meh, and main character gives in too easy
  4. 1.00 star(s)

OhDonna

Completely linear, no choices
    Really short
    Generic effects, almost every map in the game repeats itself, for some reason every armor you come across in the game are worse than your default one and the weapons/shield you find are barely better than the ones you start with. No reason to open the equipment menu at all.
    Gameplay: walk to enemy, fight, repeat until you reach next scene.
    Scenes: if you're into weird monster zombie things and tentacle plants, maybe it works for you
    Fight system: hold Z to win (seriously, including the final "boss").

Feels like someone gave up early in development and called it complete. Most features aren't actually used in the game. I was interested at first because it has female protag and exhibitionism in the tags but you don't really control anything and there is no actual exhibitionism so I can't say I enjoyed any of it.
    Sorry.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Aldilenn

game is extremely short
    no choices in the game
    completed it in 5 mins
    game is defeat lvl boss get sex scene
    pregnancy is a lie more like cum inflation
    10 scenes in total
    skip all mobs as they are unimportant
    trader sells items which are the generic bronze sword iron sword crap but u cant afford them unless you want to farm mobs