CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
This route uses real models like Lisa Ann and Elsa Jean.
I was interested.. until I found out actually it's only the avatar for the character, there are only a few pictures/avatars with Lisa and other girls and the rest of the content same old gifs.. I was expecting to find content/gifs with Lisa Ann and Elsa Jean not any other girl/gif found on google images.

Click Bait..

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do you know text based games with no images at all?
Text based ONLY?... well there is Sex Quest and the Last Souvereign ... both have some sprite scenes, but other than that completly text based... but also RPGM games.
Strife for power has VERY few pictures for the unique characters and optionally more for random ones (a gallery need to be created by yourself)

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Is there some male MC on futa/trans or is the only futa/trans content concerning MC itself? Would be pretty disappointing if you can't gender bend others and can only gender bend yourself

BenDrowned03

Mar 24, 2018
Is there some male MC on futa/trans or is the only futa/trans content concerning MC itself? Would be pretty disappointing if you can't gender bend others and can only gender bend yourself
I don't think you can genderbend anyone at this point but there is a trans character in the dom route, although I think most of the content related to her is unfinished right now.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

Lorudo

May 5, 2017
Does anyone know a way to change values in html games? like money?

Edit: Nvm I found a way. Save using the text string, alter stuff in the string, load from altered string.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
v5.x is supposed to have: "Ten new scenes in the sub route: Two each for Lisa, Riley, Kendra, Ava, and Alexis." But when I restart on the sub route (using body type #2) I get the exact same events as I do on the dom route (using body type #1). I immediately start dominating mom and teacher, and the domination gets stronger as the levels go up. No sub at all, no new/different events.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Haven't played this yet but reading the changelogs, it seems to have more content developed for the dom route. That's a rare case considering it's coming from the TFgames site.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes