2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
HC Cover.jpg

Overview:
Yoshi Garcia is stuck in a rut, professionally and personally... until he finds himself kidnapped by alien pirates. At first opportunity, he escapes, stowing away aboard a cargo freighter, where he hopes to hide out until he can sneak off the ship. Unfortunately for Yoshi, he's immediately discovered by the freighter crew. Help Yoshi find adventure and romance (and hot sex) amongst the stars!​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-08
Release Date: 2020-09-07
Developer: Rob Colton - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Windows: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

maver

Oct 6, 2017
What I'd like to know is why every single gay game's first comments are people complaining and making jokes about it being gay instead of talking about the actual game...
There's far more straight people than gay people so there's gonna be a lot of straight people who see these and for some reason want to share their input.

That being said it is kinda funny how many of these games are both furry and typically have that 'bara' art style AND are VN's.

Reactions: potspipe and Grelk

Runario

Dec 6, 2019
What I'd like to know is why every single gay game's first comments are people complaining and making jokes about it being gay instead of talking about the actual game...
After they realize the gay stuff in the game, there is no testing left for them and also no "talking about the actual game"... the only possible thing they could do is writhing a post like this:

" Furry games, y all of you gay?? "

But I think there are much more ppl here who only left the thread if they find out that they don't "belong" here...
The jokes are no problem for me... I can also laugh about them :giggle:

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
I played some versions of this a while back where it felt, at the time, kinda linear without any real fail conditions. Like you could just close your eyes and click any of the choices and still end up being adored and beloved by the crew. I wonder if that's still the case now?

Morpho

Feb 2, 2020
I played some versions of this a while back where it felt, at the time, kinda linear without any real fail conditions. Like you could just close your eyes and click any of the choices and still end up being adored and beloved by the crew. I wonder if that's still the case now?
If I remember right, there are two possible bad ends, one at the beginning with Phestur and the other in Kol romance.

Lucas979

Oct 13, 2018
a part of Kol's route if I was caught by surprise when you have the option to include Nasir in the relationship and pair 3 with Nasir and Kool xD

AdamNanda

Jun 25, 2020
Oh God not again...why almost every gay games filled with not human characters or bara kind of things...
can't we have something that looks normal...something like "Being a DIK" but in gay/bi version...

britej88

Jul 12, 2020
Art is Love and to love is Art. We can only hope they know love even though they joke, for love is all I shall hope.

seriously though, there is beauty in all elements of life and creativity, I just wish everyone including me appreciated or noticed it a lot more.

Reactions: 5x7

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
Oh God not again...why almost every gay games filled with not human characters or bara kind of things...
can't we have something that looks normal...something like "Being a DIK" but in gay/bi version...
right? I swear people have daddy issues.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes