Seeking "Human Cow" Games

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
Good day, I am sorry for the trouble I have recently been playing games such as "A New Dawn" and "Trap Quest" which lead me to wonder were there any games which had a stronger focus on playing as a female hucow/human cow? Any suggestions on this matter would be welcome. Thank you.

OldBoyGames

Developer of Chronicles of a Slut
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Don't know if you are searching stuff like this, but theres a game (also on steam I think), calling " My Breast Friend Sally " .
Could be worth mention it. :) Didn't played it myself.

Droixhe

Jun 18, 2020
*bump* any other recommendations? Caliross & A new dawn have hucow side quests, but it's not very fleshed out, they are more like 'bad ending' scenes

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
summertime saga has a character who has crazy good tits and she ends up using it to create gallons upon gallons of milk for the entire town, mc obviously fucks her and puts her on the milking machine to produce it, although she isnt necessarily a cow shes human but with cow abilities if that helps?

Droixhe

Jun 18, 2020
There's Milk Farm Manager, if you like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, this game wouid be great, if it was much more fleshed out :) If someone wants to create a high quality version of this, with a bit of a story, breeding next to milking and most importantly: good renders / different body types, I would pay for that :)

Droixhe

Jun 18, 2020
summertime saga has a character who has crazy good tits and she ends up using it to create gallons upon gallons of milk for the entire town, mc obviously fucks her and puts her on the milking machine to produce it, although she isnt necessarily a cow shes human but with cow abilities if that helps?
Thanks for the suggestion. Played it, it's honestly very decent. Just too bad it's only one character. Would be great if you can start managing the farm with more hucows in a later version of the game.