Seeking Humiliating tasks

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm looking for a pretty specific type of scenario, which I have come across in several games, mostly trainers:

- MC has some kind of leverage on the (female) character of interest. Blackmail, some other kind of coercion, maybe financial exploitation.
- MC uses that leverage to make the character do tasks that might not be overtly sexual, but serve to humiliate the character and make her feel powerless. Though light sexual acts (e.g. exhibitionism, dirty talk) are also fine, as long as humiliation/domination is the point of the task.

Examples:

In Bitch Breaker, MC orders the massive cunt he's blackmailing to actually be nice to people for a day.
In various Akabur-inspired games, the character is asked to open her mouth, stick her tongue out and/or make a dumb expression.
In Four Elements Trainer, MC has Katara slap herself.
Almost all the early actions you can do with Cassandra in News Desk. Sexier dress code, self-denigration, acting like a doormat etc.

As for the genre, ideally trainers or other games with some kind of gameplay, so not VNs. But if there's a nice focus on it in a VN, I might still be interested.

Last edited:

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
The only other game I can think of like that is inSight of You, which you already seem to be familiar with. Maybe Pale Carnations, but like you said that is a VN with no real gameplay but with some pretty humiliating scenes.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The only other game I can think of like that is inSight of You, which you already seem to be familiar with.
Sure am, it's one of my favorites. PC is too heavy on story for me to enjoy but I think it has the general vibe of what I want. It's more enjoyable if there's a vindictive angle to it, which is the case in most of my examples.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
The VN, A Wife and Mother, does this exceptionally well but you need to play through the story a bit for it to happen. It becomes key content to what the story offers, as its fetish, although sparse (about 4 instances so far) if that's all you enjoy from the novel.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin