VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Untitled design(5).png

Overview:
You're no stranger to tragedy. After your mother dies in the same car accident that scars you emotionally and physically, your father is later diagnosed with cancer that requires expensive surgery. Desperate to save your only parent, you drop out of high school and works numerous jobs to afford the lifesaving procedure. You scrape up a third of the money after four years, but by the time you gets the rest, your father will be long gone and buried. Crazy Torry Sanchez, an old high school girlfriend informs you of a dark website post, recruiting individuals who have suffered trauma for a case study in exchange for $20,000. You both venture out to the study’s meeting place, however, you are imprisoned by a maniac only referring to himself as ‘Noel’ and subjected to sick, death trials that defy the laws of physics.
But what are the trials even for? It's up to you to find out. If you can even survive.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-25
Release Date: 2020-07-27
Developer: SuperWriter - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Other Games: Picture Perfect - Secret Summmer
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for those of you who enjoyed this project. It didn't pan out like I thought, and has been quite difficult to develop story wise. Please check out my other games currently in development.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Other:
ANDROID

Extra: Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

68.png 130.png 246.png 264.png 283.png 336.png 363.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow! Revenge of the machines all over again, this time in the setting of once upon a time in holliwood with the bloody
vengeful cult. Nice shots being relevant to the latest trend in oscar gratification of violence, no nonsense grab what is yours
American dream.

Yes .. I am listening to the tune ... nice gaming music:
like Euphoria
Loreen - Euphoria

Why, why can’t this moment last forevermore?
Tonight, tonight eternity’s an open door
No, don’t ever stop doing the things you do
Don’t go, in every breath I take I’m breathing you

[Chorus]
Euphoria
Forever, till the end of time
From now on, only you and I
We’re going u-u-u-u-u-u-up
Euphoria
An everlasting piece of art
A beating love within my heart
We’re going u-u-u-u-u-u-up

Game oN!

Reactions: stal1234

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Wow! Revenge of the machines all over again, this time in the setting of once upon a time in holliwood with the bloody
vengeful cult. Nice shots being relevant to the latest trend in oscar gratification of violence, no nonsense grab what is yours
American dream.
dee.jpg

=====
This is a promising start, I like this first release. Good renders, and set-up for the plot.
As far as actual game play goes, I'd like to see a bit more choices/options in the story. (y)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So it will be something like Euphoria?
Nope. You guys will be VERY surprised where this game goes =]

American dream.

Game oN!
Lol I don't really think that's accurate. Try the game first =]

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte
Nov 17, 2018
Oh so it's here now. I was really enjoying picture perfect and am patiently waiting for its new update but this seems interesting as well. Not the most common western game plot i've seen so i am already pretty hyped up. Probably gonna wait for a couple of updates before diving in though, kinda dislike feeling cockblock or having the feeling of something good ended too soon

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hunger for Chaos [Ch.1] [SuperWriter] (767 MB rar pc source)
76 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Oh so it's here now. I was really enjoying picture perfect and am patiently waiting for its new update but this seems interesting as well. Not the most common western game plot i've seen so i am already pretty hyped up. Probably gonna wait for a couple of updates before diving in though, kinda dislike feeling cockblock or having the feeling of something good ended too soon
Thanks for playing Picture Perfect, the new update for that will be this month too! But I really think you shouldn't at least try this game to see if you even lol it. Don't cockblock yourself! Lol

YOo any walkthrough for poor us? or for patreon only?!
Lol I gotta save something for my patrons, right?? But if you really struggle during the game, message me and I will definitely help you

Was hoping to see this game on here. I've been curious to try it out ever since I heard about it on your site. Thanks!
No prob! Hope you enjoy, man. Feel free to post hear your thoughts after you're done playing. Love hearing from you guys

I've spended an hour making a really cool banner before posting the game, ive finish the thread and could not post because someone else already did. Sad world.
Haha, I'm so sorry, man! can you post a banner here and I'll see if I like it enough to use it? and at least this way everyone can see your hard work

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I've noticed that you are currently doing two games, are you going to be able to keep up the same quality or are you thinking about dropping one in the future?
I did drop my other game Secret Summer, but that's only because I don't want to do incest anymore, because there are sooo many, and I want to make games that you guys have never seen before.

I know that you guys don't know me very well, but I am a very hard worker. I've been developing for about 6 months, and have released an update every single month.

I honestly love doing this, so it's not work to me. And the fact that you guys are supporting me is fucking huge. I won't let you guys down. I can promise you that =]

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes