VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Do I need a drink to understand this? :KEK:

God dammit you killed her didn't you? I chose to kill him instead, she disappears after he wakes up and then the mc starts calling the kidnapper a murderer. Did you pull an Acting Lesson?
Lol All death for the girls in this game will be optional. you can completely avoid any of your girls dying.

Our dear friend TiffanyMonroe is a connoisseur of pregnancy content. So i believe MC not wanting to knock up Torry was a slight letdown for her. (Correct me if i'm wrong TiffanyMonroe.)
Haha, that would make sense

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/04/23: Updated Mod, Version: 0.2

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy the attached Mod!
It can also be found on , F95 and

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Great game, lol @ the bitching in this thread. Mystery element really helps, writing is perfect and the renders are very good. Far above 90% of the copy-pasted content on this site.
Really glad you're enjoying the game, man! I have so much more coming =]

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Finally got around to playing the 2nd chapter and i must say this game is freaking great so far and Torry is amazing. There is such a big contrast between PP and this (in the best way possible, love both games) and i cant wait for more.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Finally got around to playing the 2nd chapter and i must say this game is freaking great so far and Torry is amazing. There is such a big contrast between PP and this (in the best way possible, love both games) and i cant wait for more.
I'm so happy that you like the new game, dude. I'm always nervous when I put something new out, but I think I'm definitely on the right track!

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I'm so happy that you like the new game, dude. I'm always nervous when I put something new out, but I think I'm definitely on the right track!
You're definitely on the right track, its so nice when a developer makes a new game and its different from his other work, there are way too many times where we see a dev make another game and its just kinda the same thing as his previous one but with a new coat of paint.

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
Only saw this for the first time today. At least NOW I understand why Picture Perfect isn't updating. :mad:

Reactions: Beast_Boy

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
You're definitely on the right track, its so nice when a developer makes a new game and its different from his other work, there are way too many times where we see a dev make another game and its just kinda the same thing as his previous one but with a new coat of paint.
But how much is it wise to juggle up two games if you are a solo developer is the question.

Or how much is it wise for a solo developer to redo/remake his/her game just because in the early stages they were only learning how to make a game?

Update time is scarce even if you have a team.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
But how much is it wise to juggle up two games if you are a solo developer is the question.

Or how much is it wise for a solo developer to redo/remake his/her game just because in the early stages they were only learning how to make a game?

So far development has not suffered from it. releases have been roughly every 3 weeks , alternating between PP and HFC.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Only saw this for the first time today. At least NOW I understand why Picture Perfect isn't updating. :mad:
Lol It was updated just a few weeks ago. And it will be in a week or so. Finishing up the script for Ch. 7. but I'm a few days behind because I have been adding animations, voicing acting and music.

I have been developing picture perfect for 8 months. And there have been 7 updates, with the next one coming in a week or so. I think I've been pretty good.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
lol i thought you said it wasnt affecting your workflow? now youre just straight lying to people, my mans super writer ending up like ISCTOR lmao
Did you even read the post? I've also been doing ANIMATIONS and added MUSIC. And even if the voice acting did take a few days, that's what you call a delay? I'm not on a set schedule. I release every single month because I like giving content to my fans on a regular basis.

I work hard as hell on these games, like rendering for7 hours today, so I can release the game by this weekend for the people who actually enjoy the game and support me as a developer.

And where's the lie? I update a game about every 3 weeks. You can literally go look at when I dropped the games.

Beast_Boy

Nov 19, 2019
Did you even read the post? I've also been doing ANIMATIONS and added MUSIC. And even if the voice acting did take a few days, that's what you call a delay? I'm not on a set schedule. I release every single month because I like giving content to my fans on a regular basis.

I work hard as hell on these games, like rendering for7 hours today, so I can release the game by this weekend for the people who actually enjoy the game and support me as a developer.

And where's the lie? I update a game about every 3 weeks. You can literally go look at when I dropped the games.
homie you told me that it wasnt affecting your work flow here is proof you a clearly lying so 6 weeks between PP updates thats 42 days its already been 52 since the last update and its still not coming out till this weekend so please explain to me how it is not effecting your work flow? and i do support you. and have been since PP released.

• Angry
Reactions: Rmax and Demonius

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
This game is friggin AWESOME! Im absolutely loving it so far! Cant wait for more :LOL:(y)

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes