VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I really wanted to like this game but it isn't for me. Just not enough going on other than the MC being tortured by his life, circumstance, or a dude named Noel. Female characters are both assholes, just two different flavors of ass. Didn't bother trying to fuck either of them so I don't even know if you can, lol. Anyway, best of success with this one Superwriter. I look forward to more PP and the continuation of SS.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I really wanted to like this game but it isn't for me. Just not enough going on other than the MC being tortured by his life, circumstance, or a dude named Noel. Female characters are both assholes, just two different flavors of ass. Didn't bother trying to fuck either of them so I don't even know if you can, lol. Anyway, best of success with this one Superwriter. I look forward to more PP and the continuation of SS.
The story hasn't even started yet to be honest. There is so much more to tell

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
How can you not like Torry is beyond me. I mean look at her.
View attachment 656480
How can you not like this babe?
I agree with you on the other one tho.
Two things: I dislike her cheek piercings and, more importantly, her personality.

But not everything is for everyone. If that was true life would be boring. I am glad you enjoyed her and the game :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The story hasn't even started yet to be honest. There is so much more to tell
Well then the intro with all of the torture and helplessness isn't appealing to me and the women aren't going to keep me here. I don't mind a slow burn, I love a good story; but I don't really know the MC, I don't really know any of the characters, so it is impossible for me to feel invested in anyone. There is nothing, story or character, that is keeping me here. Emotionally I care about the situation with the dad but it's not enough to make me want to watch the MC, random women, and possibly others be tortured until they manifest their mutant abilities.

As I said, this one isn't my cup of tea but that doesn't mean that it isn't perfect for someone else to enjoy. We all have different tastes.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
It's soo sad that this has been kept on hold while he's working on secret summer instead. The story was interesting and I was eagerly waiting for updates:cry:

Reactions: Englen

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
Welp that is very sad, I do not see this game making progress in this year whatsoever which is sad since it was a very good start but I get the poll choices. Gotta make incest games and other fetishes to make ppl happy. Kudos to the developer tho!

Reactions: tombeir

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Welp that is very sad, I do not see this game making progress in this year whatsoever which is sad since it was a very good start but I get the poll choices. Gotta make incest games and other fetishes to make ppl happy. Kudos to the developer tho!
This game will resume after PP, except with landlady/roommates, so people get Best of both worlds =]

Reactions: Vitez

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
That is good!! But just for curiosity, how far along is picture perfect now?is it halfway done?

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
This game will resume after PP, except with landlady/roommates, so people get Best of both worlds =]
Good luck with that but I doubt this is going to be resumed project ever. This setting of the game is very unique and I doubt the masses could be drawn in, unless you pull something off ;)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm up for the challenge =]
Don't give up.

Honestly, I've had enough of these "young dude with a horsedick coming back to Landlady's and finding out that his younger and older roommates were waiting for his big rod ONLY" stories.

Enough of this crap.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Don't give up.

Honestly, I've had enough of these "young dude with a horsedick coming back to Landlady's and finding out that his younger and older roommates were waiting for his big rod ONLY" stories.

Enough of this crap.
Lmao That's why I'll be adding the landlady/roommates for that kink, but the science fiction mystery will be the center of the game. I really want to try adding and some new stuff into this visual novel community

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Since I was in designing mode, I just decided to create the new girls for HfC for when I finish PP.

To the far left is your older roommate, 24 y.o. Macy. You and her have always been close, but now even more so with your landlord sick and dying.

Your landlord's sister to the far-right is Jackie and next to her is her daughter Torry.

The science fiction looking girl, Merrill... Let's just say you and her share a VERY special connection, and you'll find out your relationship a few updates into the game =]

ALL HFC.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: tombeir

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Since I was in designing mode, I just decided to create the new girls for HfC for when I finish PP.

To the far left is your older roommate, 24 y.o. Macy. You and her have always been close, but now even more so with your landlord sick and dying.

Your landlord's sister to the far-right is Jackie and next to her is her daughter Torry.

The science fiction looking girl, Merrill... Let's just say you and her share a VERY special connection, and you'll find out your relationship a few updates into the game =]

View attachment 667266
So... is this some kind of reboot? Or will there be two girls named Torry who are identical or is this some parallel worlds?
If this is a reboot and that's the same Torry, then i'm not feeling her new hairstyle here :(, preferred the original long curly hairstyle (hanging free & ponytail). Just curious.

Also, what happened to your website?

Reactions: The ArcKnight

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018

View attachment 667266
Is hfc also based on one of your books?

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019

I actually don´t like this at all. The story was interesting on it´s own so I really don´t see the point of forcing incest into it, now I am not trying to be an asshole by saying this but it seems to me that you added that just for the sake of having incest in it (therefore more recognition for the game because it´s probably the most popular fetish) and nothing else which is fine but I´m still not feeling it.

Another thing is that it felt like Torry was the one main girl and the rest would be just side chicks, maybe that wasn´t the case but I got that impression, and I actually liked that it gave you motivation to get out of that situation just to be with the one girl. Now it looks like it´s gonna be more of the "main" girls with adding sis and aunt (and yes I am using sis, aunt, cousin because let´s be honest, nobody plays with landlords, landladies and roomies because it´doesn´t really makes sense)

I am not trying to be a hater or anything, I just liked the earlier premise of the game more.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

View attachment 667266
Im just happy that Torry remained largely unchanged, shes an absolute dime.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So... is this some kind of reboot? Or will there be two girls named Torry who are identical or is this some parallel worlds?
If this is a reboot and that's the same Torry, then i'm not feeling her new hairstyle here :(, preferred the original long curly hairstyle (hanging free & ponytail). Just curious.

Also, what happened to your website?
The website will be back up again soon. And the game is a reboot, had a post on my patreon about it.

Is hfc also based on one of your books?
Yes, sir =]

I actually don´t like this at all. The story was interesting on it´s own so I really don´t see the point of forcing incest into it, now I am not trying to be an asshole by saying this but it seems to me that you added that just for the sake of having incest in it (therefore more recognition for the game because it´s probably the most popular fetish) and nothing else which is fine but I´m still not feeling it.

Another thing is that it felt like Torry was the one main girl and the rest would be just side chicks, maybe that wasn´t the case but I got that impression, and I actually liked that it gave you motivation to get out of that situation just to be with the one girl. Now it looks like it´s gonna be more of the "main" girls with adding sis and aunt (and yes I am using sis, aunt, cousin because let´s be honest, nobody plays with landlords, landladies and roomies because it´doesn´t really makes sense)

I am not trying to be a hater or anything, I just liked the earlier premise of the game more.
If you have played my other two games, you know that I never have a main girl, and never any side characters. Andit will always be that way because I want to make every character equally interesting and engaging.

As for forcing landlady/roommate element, I realized something very important when I had a poll for what game to develop and SS won 175 to 35 over HfC. I cut out like 70% of my patrons who were supporting me for Picture Perfect. So now, those who enjoy the science fiction mystery can continue to play, and those who like landlady roommates can continue to play.

And it's not like I am forcing it, landlady/roommates is my specialty.

I have literally published 25 landlady/roommates ebooks before I even knew these visual novels existed, so it was the perfect world for me. =]

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I rather enjoyed that. But don't ask me what about it I enjoyed, I really can't tell you. Anyway, I'm looking forward to more, whenever it might come.
Also, one thing ticked me off:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NO! Bad SuperWriter! That is not how you spell that!

Reactions: Vainglorious
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes