VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
no offense to other people and the dev, but this game is so much better than the other one. we have so many vanilla/incest love stories in games that it got tiresome in 2019. games like these where interesting things actually happen are a breath of fresh air. I wonder when will people get tired of the "guy living with his family and starts fucking or falling in love with them" setting...

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
no offense to other people and the dev, but this game is so much better than the other one. we have so many vanilla/incest love stories in games that it got tiresome in 2019. games like these where interesting things actually happen are a breath of fresh air. I wonder when will people get tired of the "guy living with his family and starts fucking or falling in love with them" setting...
People like all sorts of games, no need to pick and choose. I will develop casual games for people who like them and more story oriented games like this for people who like them =]

This game is on hold, not abandoned. I will start on it as soon as I finish my other game

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
People like all sorts of games, no need to pick and choose. I will develop casual games for people who like them and more story oriented games like this for people who like them =]

This game is on hold, not abandoned. I will start on it as soon as I finish my other game
Would u drop this game if Ur patrons want u to concentrate on another game after u finish secret summer?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Would u drop this game if Ur patrons want u to concentrate on another game after u finish secret summer?
I gave my patrons a choice to pick between the games I created. I didn't mind doing either, which is why I will finish HfC next. What other game could they ask me to do? I only have these games

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I gave my patrons a choice to pick between the games I created. I didn't mind doing either, which is why I will finish HfC next. What other game could they ask me to do? I only have these games
Oh I thought u would be working on a new game once summer secret finished

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So something to update people and maybe explain why in the OP why this game is on hold?
I say this as someone who had to dig though all 13 pages of the game comments to figure out why it was on hold. x.x

Also maybe the changes coming to the story?

I'm excited to see the resume of Secret Summer tho!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Also although I do like the look of the new characters, please keep Torry's hairstyle? The curls just fit her spunky personality too well.

Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NO! Bad @SuperWriter! That is not how you spell that!

That bothered me as well.

That wasn't the only thing that bothered me though. I didn't enjoy the dad has cancer stuff. That's just because it parallels my own life with my father too much. Not something I enjoy reliving. Torry and the drugs and armed robbery not something I would have participated in in real life. Luckily its a game and I can detach myself from that but definitely not one I'm self inserting into. With that said, I did enjoy the game. Especially when it got all weird. So yeah keep up the good work and get that wala changed to Voila. :ROFLMAO:

Oh and as I was reading the thread and came across the lack of race diversity in game MC's discussion. I figure I'll throw mine into the ring for any dev to make it happen. Scottish/ Cherokee. Let me see a kilt wearing Native American guys!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Don't forget, you are in a life or death circumstance and she out of nowhere starts playing "the circle game". No warning.

Feb 9, 2019
NOW THIS SOUNDS LIKE AN INTERESTING PREMISE.

I'm looking forward to playing this, as someone who enjoyed picture perfect (Sasha carries that game btw, one of the hottest characters in the last few games ive played)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
So, if I understand correctly, dev rebooted the game with new archives and a new story:

So you'll get SS. CH 3 Next weekend, then PP. Ch. 8, then HfC CH. 1 REBOOTED with your roommates and landlady, etc.

NEW PLOT HfC: You and your roommates are no strangers to tragedy. After your your caretaker dies in the same car accident that scars you emotionally & physically, your other caretaker is later diagnosed with cancer that requires expensive surgery. Desperate to save him,, you all drop out of high school and work numerous jobs for years, but by the time you gets the rest, your caretaker will be long gone and buried.

Your caretaker's niece informs you of a dark website post, recruiting individuals who have suffered trauma for a case study in exchange for 20k. You both venture out to the study’s meeting place, however, you are thrust into a world where saving your caretaker might be the last of your worries.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Again a reboot, i already paid for the original, do i have to pay for the reboot as well

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Why did the mods change it to rebooted? The game isnt getting rebooted anymore. Game will continue with the original story after he is done with PP.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So, if I understand correctly, dev rebooted the game with new archives and a new story:
He didn't, it's the same storyline as before. I believe reboot just refers to removing it from being on hold.

Again a reboot, i already paid for the original, do i have to pay for the reboot as well
You don't have to do anything you don't feel like doing.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You don't have to pay for anything. You're on a pirate site. You supported him in the past, I guess, good for you. I've supported him in the past and currently, good for me. Want a cookie? I'll pass myself.
Why did the mods change it to rebooted? The game isnt getting rebooted anymore. Game will continue with the original story after he is done with PP.
He didn't, it's the same storyline as before. I believe reboot just refers to removing it from being on hold.

You don't have to do anything you don't feel like doing.
Game is returning in ORIGINAL form. I have been developing for less than a year, so I'm still learning about what type of stories I want to do, so I apologize for the confusion!

Thank you for those who are understanding and support a young developer! I will continue to do my absolute best to make stories you guys enjoy. I just ask that you have a little patience for the occasional mistake or two =]

(And removed the reboot text. It has not been rebooted and it will not be.)

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes