VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

1. 5.00 star(s)

VN..reader

just finished ep2. fuck fuck fuck !!! sorry i don't swear much. this has been a TRUE DELIGHT. the choices given reflect aggresive vs passive personality. will he be bold or fearful, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, but he has to Step Up first. it may seem the norm in these games to Take What You Can, but that is NOT what this is about.
    i believe this is/has far reaching plot, and is more about what it takes for humanity it survive it's own destruction. i see 'superpowers' in the future, a multi-dimensional connection, and a Need to Connect... to be , selfless, to work together, to love (yah , baby, that's what i'm talkin about) ... and ... maybe FUCK.
    about This ep2 ending... (see line one) the cliff hanger of the decade.....
    i have no bad comments/criticism just want, no , NEED this to make it to the big time and finish with Glory. GREAT JOB SW
    Ooohh!, i almost forgot to thank you for Jade's Bush :rolleyes: :devilish:;)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ghostredneck

Very Nicely Done! The rewrite really helped to flush out the Characters and deepen their connection to the MC.. Really looking forward to see this story unfold..

The work done in the intro chapter sets up alot of possibilities and leaves you with many questions on where the story will go, and that is a good thing..

Great Job
  3. 5.00 star(s)

rev_01

THIS REVIEW IS BASED ON 0.1 AND I ALSO COMPARE IT TO HUNGER FOR CHAOS WHICH IS THE PRE-REWORKED VERSION. I WILL UPDATE THIS REVIEW AS EACH NEW UPDATE COMES OUT.

I think 0.1 set the perfect foundation for the game. It introduced some of the core characters, set up some questions and mysteries which is always important but I think one of the things that I liked about it just in comparison to HFC is that it's not too crazy. I'm not sure what SW plans to do with it and it might kind of become crazy but personally I think the kind of style it has now is perfect. It has a great tone and theme to it and while I think some level of crazyness will suit it, nothing kind of like HFC I guess (despite me still liking HFC I think this is better)

What I liked about JAB:

- Renders looked very good. I would dare say some of my favourite renders by SW. I liked the designs of the characters and also just the renders as a whole with poses, facial expressions, gestures, backgrounds, etc.

- Dialogue was well written. I liked the dialogue. It worked and was engaging. I base if dialogue is good on a few factors. Is it consistent with the characters, does it make sense and does it sound human. The dialogue checks all three of those things so I consider the dialogue to be great.

- Overall story. There isn't much in the line of backstories yet but we did get some information which seems intriguing and I look forward to hearing more about their backstories. I liked how the story flowed in this release. It felt smooth tbh and I think it set up a good foundation and base for future releases and allows the game to go in a great direction. The characters are all unique and interesting and have their own traits which define them and especially Valentine I can't wait to see more of her :D

I can't really think of many cons off the top of my head but one which I don't consider to take away from the game too much is some renders look weird. This isn't many of them and getting every render looking good is not always the easiest thing to do so I'll cut SW some slack because the story and rest of the renders are good :)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

yellowsupercar13

this game itched an itch I didn't even realize I had since I played kindred the redburns, that is the survival setting, The characters are hot af, the scenarios make the relationships with the 2 so far even hotter, the graphics are great, story is great and visuals are very impressive. Once this game gets longer and has some animation it willeasily be a very very strong game.

I can't wait for the next updates
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for (Ch. 02) is:

Pros:
    + Great Graphics
    + Fun Playing
    + Easy Playing
    + No Grinding
    + Great Story
    Cons:
    - No Animation

Conclusion:
    Great Game with a Story that is New too me, Just like out of a Sci/fi movie, The Story is Told so that you understand what is going on, but still alot left in Mystery.

Last Words:
    Worth The Download
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 167032

It started of really really great. I mean just first 15min had me. I love Torry it's a very nice fun but dangerous character.

I love how there's a sadness to the MC yet a strong will.
    Renders are great, GUI looks good and art is also very good.

So great game but why 3 stars?
    Well the immersion is not there for me, yet... The accident buildup was strange, also anticlimax for instance.
    Then the sex part. Expecting some nice renders and an animation all I get was "Looking for an animator". Sorry but that is not great in my honest opinion. There are many scripts available with vanilla animations one can use. If you do not want or cant at this stage use animation, fair enough but then stretch out the sex scenes using good old fashion images. Nun Ya, Super Alex did it at start of LM etc...

I like this game but that truly ruined a very nice moment for me. I'll soldier on and see where the dev takes us but that was a big off putt for me.

Still once the animations are in or more stills for sex applied I recon this will be a great hit for the dev.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

akenedy

The game is a lot of fun, it starts simple but eventually escalates into a Saw/Cube Sci-fi horror-like setting and becomes genuinely intriguing and engaging. The writing is great with some very interesting twists and well-written character interactions and dialogue, the visuals are good and the character design of the main cast is one of my favorites amongst ren'py games that uses Daz models. Overall it's still an early release but everything is already indicating at a great and entertaining game in the making.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Ali ibn Hassan

Another smash hit from SuperWriter.
    A different approach compared to the dozens of "fuck the most virgins with your monster dick" games that are out there.
    Slice of life story, good writing ( except for the occasional sloppy spelling ), fine looking renders ( dad looked real sick ) and a red hot girl.
    It's nice with a cliffhanger end so you'll eagerly wait for the next part.
    ?Twisted evil lady? or alien savior of mankind?
    There's a bunch to expect in the next episode!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

D Dog

I have been a fan of @SuperWriter for a while now, and just had to give his new game a try. The renders and plot to the story is just a amazing, and had me from the start. The interaction between the characters, just had me hooked. It is a great game with a lot of content to a early start of the game. I will be watching this one, keep up the great work.