3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PatreonBanner.jpg

Overview:
You lost your duties as a butler due to the incident at The Dragon's Castle, but now that you own a ship and can explore the Sky Realm unhinged, you have decided to become a hunter. You've heard that various islands of the Sky Realm have mysterious species that are highly priced as companions, professionals, and show pieces."
Description one liner:A third person view game where you explore, sneak, hunt, and sexplore with your sky ship crew.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-21
Release Date: 2023-11-19
Developer: Rufflenecks -
Censored: No
Version: r32c Hotfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Instructions:

Animations:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Sage Cat thanks for the links

HuntAndSnare-Screenshot04.jpg HuntAndSnare-Screenshot01.jpg HuntAndSnare-Screenshot07.jpg HuntAndSnare-Screenshot05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Akanaecchi

May 2, 2017
i would have prefer an human hero (just my opinion)
I think I would have preferred a human character as well.

You could be a human adventurer that has stumbled upon this sky island of race(s) no one has ever encountered before by accident (*enter a whole back story here*) invisible portal in the sky or something like that. And like @Anon21 mentioned above, it would've been to nice to have a variety of models - shape-wise.

I also think it would be nice to add a bit challenge to the game instead of just running around, picking a furry, finding a place to fuck and that's it.

All that said, there's no real depth at the moment to keep me playing, but I think it has some potential.

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
nice job on the update, panda.. but i dont recally any pandas in the game... sorry... lol..

atleast we got better cont of the cam now

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
Idk about fur or not but that download link is too slow. Found a public torrent for V9. Here's a mag link url. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:46277202936deadb00a7b8292e51b9e0ae886a86&dn=Hunt+and+Snare+WIN+public+r3+v9

Wisher

Jul 4, 2017
Since the version here seems to just be the public one, you can download it from their official folder as well

Reactions: Gabaw

Ruffleneck

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
(snip) What's with the horribly steep cliffs around the island, though? I'm also disappointed that the model differences for the 'races' are only skin deep. (snip)
It is trying the imitate a feeling of a flying/floating island. I guess I wasn't that successful with communicating it x)

To be fair, there are only different skins (thus far), not different races ^^' I'm definitely planning on having more variation to bodies, but we're a small team and there's only so much we can do (with our time), so it's a bit slow. Sorry!

I think I would have preferred a human character as well.(snip)
There has been a lot of requests for playable humans and we're definitely considering adding one, but can't make any promises at this stage. There's many other things we want to do before we'll touch that subject ^^

Reactions: Gabaw and kkai

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Have you tried the newest version (r3.10) yet? We added quite a bit of optimizations and hopefully it will run a bit better on lower tier machines ^^

Also we changed the naming because people considered rX vY to be too confusing x)
not yet
last one was laggy as heck lol

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
It is trying the imitate a feeling of a flying/floating island. I guess I wasn't that successful with communicating it x)
The practical problem with the cliffs is that those you are 'hunting' will run off the side, and if you follow them you can't get back up.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes