3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1723977010649.png

Whoa! Who are all these babes? Where do they live? Where did they come from? Is MC getting Star trecked on their ship?
How soon? Is MC suddenly ”cured” off his titan powers? What value does MC have, being essentially human right now?
Is this one and the same wonderbabe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The hype is real!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ph4r40h

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
That started off well, a good introduction to the world(s) and its characters.
I have never read SO many "AHs" and "Don't Worrys" in any dialog before, so maybe that can tone down in the future, I get how translation isn't an exact science, but it would help the story flow better using other terminology and a good thesaurus lol.

Reactions: dolbie158
Jun 13, 2018
ok.......i just bought this game on Steam, and i realize it will be updated as it gets worked on, but i just noticed- here it's 0.1.6, but on Steam it's 0.1.7.......but the exact same changelog info on the games! so, IS there a difference?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Jesus H. Christ, Mr.Mister what made you come up with this downright horror of a background story! Our boy here suppose to be a mental wreck after all these trauma!

He will needs a looot of fucking to get over all of this emotional damage! The work is cut out for the ladies :BootyTime:

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Jesus H. Christ, Mr.Mister what made you come up with this downright horror of a background story! Our boy here suppose to be a mental wreck after all these trauma!

He will needs a looot of fucking to get over all of this emotional damage! The work is cut out for the ladies :BootyTime:
Oh yeah, he will need a lot of love. XD

• Love
Reactions: Ph4r40h
Jun 13, 2018
well Mr.Mister, i don't know if it's weird you know my weird tastes/likes, but as much as i didn't enjoy MANY of the rapid-fire sex-for-no-reason-but-sex scenes as were in "Motherless" or the strange way that Sunny always HAD to go see Hunter's Flight Sim competitions, or the strange scenes of Hunter, i now realize they were all a tie-in to THIS game, so well done! when I first saw this (BEFORE i had played "Motherless") i thought "uh, no.....and WTF???? Space themed banner, then SS's of some medieval stuff and modern-looking crap?.....this is a pile of crap looking mess.....and MC looks like some skinny Emo douche....yeah nope......".....BUT NOPE! i was completely surprised! after playing "Motherless" i came back and checked it out, initially JUST to see how Hunter's story played out....(well actually because his "sister" Betty is fucking BEAUTIFUL in my eyes....and reminds me of Greta from "Motherless" who i ALSO dig mightily...) But so far WELL DONE!! this story actually seems to be getting better and better!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister
Jun 13, 2018
also, how Hunter's
issue (overnight) is easily solved and explained by the crystal he gets in the box (to the reader/watcher/us) but so far is a complete mystery to him! that's great!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We know it was not supposed to work like that, though. The grand dad and the dad talk it out with the grand mom and they never talk about back outs, or growth spurts or anything related to regulating size .. it is just supposed to stop the transformation we see the grand dad doing, that was supposed to be it .. not the total blackout or the syndrome of reverting to any previous states of his biology - young 20 something guys experience growth spurts all over their limbs and appendices as a natural human condition, so the alien size reduction would have to overlook them as they would be in line with what a young human would be expected to exhibit at his age.
is easily solved and explained by the crystal he gets in the box
Not to mention that going through any shrinkage of your muscle mass is a feak accident anyone would be fuious about if it happened to them, like - MC lived all these years putting on muscle and firness and some gem takes it all away .. and he is happy about it ... wow!

Jun 13, 2018
Not to mention that going through any shrinkage of your muscle mass is a feak accident anyone would be fuious about if it happened to them, like - MC lived all these years putting on muscle and firness and some gem takes it all away .. and he is happy about it ... wow!
uh dude, did you pay attention?
jumbo-sized OVERNIGHT one night! what the grandpa and dad discussed previously was how he HAD to make sure he had a gem on him at all times otherwise his growth would be outta control! and i'm guessing with hunter being half human, his growth goes outta control during puberty thus
!!

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes