Seeking hunting for an older game

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
I'm looking for a game that I saw online ages ago. It was a pick-a-path style where you were presented with a photo and a few options, your choices moved the action forward.
In the game where a couple of different story options. One was a Nurse/Patient story where you are the Doctor, another was a Teacher/Student story where you where the other teacher in the room. I forget what the third story was.
The pictures where photo's (See below). But that's about all I remember. I'm looking for a name or better still a link.
The images below were lifted out of a Buffy game that reused them, so the file names are no help.

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Are you referring to "Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Call of the Siren"? You might want to start at https://f95zone.to/threads/buffy-the-vampire-slayer-xanders-dream.14335/#post-865201. I've never played it myself, but I just came across it (and this thread) when looking for BTVS games.
No, that's that game that reused the photo's I posted. All the pics in Call of the Siren are lifted out of other games or tweaked by the creator to work.
I'm looking for the original game these photo's came from.
But thanks for replying.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere