RPGM - Completed - huNTR [Final] [Oroboy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

IceHunt55

Absolutely love this game and love the art. Oroboy draws so many hot scenes. This is definitely my fav. game of his. There's many hidden scenes and he understands what his fans love - milfs, body hair, brown skin, incest and NTR. This game has it all. Marion's design in all of the variations is absolute perfection.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Feds Suck This White Cock

I think that this game is actually good, I didn't really liked the fact that the mother goes with other mens but this feeling will not of course interfere with the final rating of the game. It's simple, it's not as straight forward as "Maze Labyrinth" but the scenes are quite good tbh, I liked both the scenes with MC friend and with MC himself, this kind of "voyeur" we see as a spectator is really something I really do love, few devs do it unfortunally. 3.5/5, can't be a 4 because it's not as good as "Maze Labyrinth" and of course putting the same rate here wouldn't givejustice to the other game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

LonerPrime

[Includes Light Spoilers]

Just like the meme goes: "Not bad, but not great either".

I'm into MILFs but I absolutely draw the line at incest. So be warned, you play it from a son's perspective. It also doesn't help that it's MTL though its just legible enough for you to understand what's going on and what to do next.

That being said, it is an average take at the NTR genre. Initially, I had no idea how it even ended up in that spot. Can't be cucking if the husband is already dead and mom sleeping with others isn't exactly cheating on the son. But then story immediately breaks out with you peeping on the mom and pretty soon its plenty clear the son wants to bone her.

Spoilers aside, the game is Okayish. Nothing amazing but a decent one time play. You can tan the mother's skin, have her grow armpit/pubic hair or give her bigger mounds if what she has by default isn't floating your boat(Seriously tho? Why?). The sex scenes are bunched up together so the supposed NTR happens all in one go but overall, it just ends way too fast.

Play it if you are curious but don't expect a replaybility value of any kind.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Centrophy

-Not balanced well at all. Jobs don't pay enough and gear is vitally important to get through the gameplay sections.
    -Scenes are few and far between until the end when the mother character goes on a sex marathon.
    -Maps are uninteresting and has an annoying exit placement between the cabin and the town where you can get yourself into a loop if you're not paying attention.
    -Art is fairly bland.
    -MTLed scrolling text that can bug out and force a reload.
    +Very short. Don't have to deal with the poor game for very long.

I recommend cheating yourself some money so you can get the gear upgrades.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

DWTD

Poor game design choice. Pretty lazy grinding system, not really great story, average pics, some bugs. All together 30-40 mins of awkward gameplay for me. So would not recommend to play. Hope to get some better game from the author in future.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

PlayDat

One of the laziest RPG maker games i've ever seen. Town map is a known template, time wasting scrolling notifications, boring and useless stock "combat" missions that serves nothing but to artificially lenghten the game.
    Couldn't make myself play the game past the first event after the 3 missions.
    Art is pretty lazy too. For those that expect good NTR out of it, don't bother as there's none: the son is just curious and his mother is not his GF/wife.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Erosia

Short and sweet game, nothing too notable. A tiny bit of grinding needed. It's basically, get quest, kill 3 special colored monsters, return, repeat. Done.

Summary of the game's premise?

You wanna fuck your mama, everyone wants to fuck your mama, so you conspire with everyone to fuck your mama using telepathic drugs.

And you, you horny son of a bitch, get to be the one to get your mama pregnant at the end. Everyone fucks her, and everyone wins. Barely qualifies as NTR really, but it's the type that I like. Everyone wants to ride the bicycle. It's enjoyable as a time killer and can be done in just 15-30 minutes. Less if you save edit.