Saucepot

Aug 14, 2019
so i couldnt find an answer to this question but what is the bikini armor?

Nevermind I figured it out.

Last edited:

sloth46

Sep 22, 2020
I crashed 3 times....Dev couldn't release to steam like this anyways. There's not even autosave

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
None of the links work anymore. Is this game still alive or what?
If you mean the download links Gofile, Pixel and Workupload (also my old Mediafire one) seem to be working. Anon are no longer around. If there are no working downloads for a game use the report button on the opening post.

...Uploadhaven also seems to be work surprisingly.

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
Full save with 100% gallery stuff unlocked, enjoy.
Just a friendly reminder any gamers that come through looking for a save; these saves still work. Just create a folder named "Save" as you always do with WolfRPG games and plug the files in there, and then you're off to the races.

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
I downloaded the game from this thread, and used my own saves again, and it worked perfectly fine.

JimTee

Oct 22, 2021
Is it normal that all of the bestiary playback is rushed over? Text keeps popping up and skipping all of the sounds and dialogue. Some Scenes do this as well

Ton54

Mar 10, 2022
ok so I don't waste my bandwidth, does any of the 15 costumes include like, full on nudity

CakePebble

Jun 2, 2022
Forgive if this is a bit unrelated, but anyone been playing this one through wine on linux?
For me it there doesn't seem to be any background music, but they did play on another wolf game, and with the relative small size of the package, I'm guessing this uses midi for playback?
Can confirm that this does actually have music and/or if anyone got it working fine on wine?
Apologies for replying to a very old post, but I am on Linux and found this too. Interestingly I saw that:
- Using my default system wine, I had background music, but lots of random missing text.
- Using Bottles, all the text rendering was fine, but no background music.

I set up my own wine prefix using winetricks and just chose to install all fonts & dxvk in it, and this got both background music & text rendering working. Toggling full screen on/off is a little weird for a second or two but then it's fine. Closing the game also hangs for a few seconds before it finally closes, but besides that it seems good so far.

Might help some other Linux users.

---

Edit: I still found some issues with crashing so I went back to try and get it working using Bottles which has tended to have good OOTB configuration for me. I found that to get background music at least playing I had to go into `Dependencies` and install `gmdls` which is apparently a "General MIDI DLS Collection".. That made the background music play, but it like got stuck and echoed forever causing a messy wall of sound..

Another edit: Seems that installing the dependencies `gmdls` and `directmusic` in Bottles gets audio working as expected. Text rendering was working out of the box with Bottles for me.

Last edited:

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Not really into the h-scenes and lore because 1 they just CGs with screen flashes and 2, there's no pure run as far as i know but i like the typical grinding/battle system.

Also, the crafting system and the low/high quests reminded me of Monster Hunter.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Was wondering if there was actually some action going on behind the bushes so I edited the background file but no...there is no proper animation there.
1712967721463.png
to decode I used

to encode back
DxaEncode.exe -K:8P@(rO!p;s5 Fog_BackGround Fog_BackGround.wolf

But i dont know what's the difference between the kagura and the unofficial ver i downloaded this from originally, the cgs are the same, maybe the translation quality.
1712968783256.png

Reactions: Xypster
4.30 star(s) 42 Votes