Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
An cheat table using as base the official release unscensored one for the guys lazy enough to play. Basically can hit kill anything and also change exp gain and base lv. Status in this game can be explained as:
Strengh = Affects Dmg.
Dexterity = Self-explanatory
Agility = More chance for multi-hits
Lucky = Higher drop chance once enemy is killed and also critical attacks.

PS: Avoid using high exp amounts since every lv = 3 skill points, if u add too much, she will level up just once and then won't get points to form ur build for better drops or whatever. Basically, go level per lv as amount required in menu and if wants more, reset base level and repeat. Having max lucky is overkill for this game.
How do i use the file?

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Wow, 15 outfits total? The author says something like 'Some particular H costumes'. But could she walk around naked? Or we only see her nude in the scenes? I could only let her in her lingerie by unequipping (but now she can walk anywhere and people wont complain).

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I am loving this game so far! Animations, drawing, everything is lovely! I'm just wondering, are the H-scenes during the battle sex suppose to be off screen like that? Because that makes me a little disappointed, especially with the Tree covering the enemies side. Also, are there other games like this by the same developers?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am loving this game so far! Animations, drawing, everything is lovely! I'm just wondering, are the H-scenes during the battle sex suppose to be off screen like that...
I think the 2D art was meant to be the main focus there not the pixel sprites, but that is definitely how it was meant to look. There is another Azel game that the publisher translated and was going to make it free dlc, but Steam banned it so they don't know what to do (look back a page here).

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I think the 2D art was meant to be the main focus there not the pixel sprites, but that is definitely how it was meant to look. There is another Azel game that the publisher translated and was going to make it free dlc, but Steam banned it so they don't know what to do (look back a page here).
I took a look at both the DLC and some comments about the images, and I see what your talking about. It's a little bothering that the scene during battle sex is cut off, but I can't complain. The game still looks amazing and I really do hope to see that DLC soon as well, especially since it'll be free. I can get my rape fetish satisfied by some of the in town rape scenes~ I'm having trouble finding the one with the Shinobi outfit and trying to find the suspicious board, any clues if i may ask?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm having trouble finding the one with the Shinobi outfit and trying to find the suspicious board, any clues if i may ask?
I've been playing really (really) slowly. The gallery hint for the shinobi outfit says to return to town wearing it and go to the forge, after the second anniversary event. And the other shinobi (or anti demon clothes) event is examine that board at night.

Had a quick look to see if there's a guide anywhere and the just says use the gallery hints.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I've been playing really (really) slowly. The gallery hint for the shinobi outfit says to return to town wearing it and go to the forge, after the second anniversary event. And the other shinobi (or anti demon clothes) event is examine that board at night.

Had a quick look to see if there's a guide anywhere and the just says use the gallery hints.
But that's the thing, I don't know what board. It doesn't show anything specific I'm suppose to notice to know there's a H-scene there. So I have the Shinobi outfit on, but I don't know what board to go too. A suspicious looking board is just too broad a description to be honest. I appreciate your help though.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

seventhcreed

Sep 18, 2018
But that's the thing, I don't know what board. It doesn't show anything specific I'm suppose to notice to know there's a H-scene there. So I have the Shinobi outfit on, but I don't know what board to go too. A suspicious looking board is just too broad a description to be honest. I appreciate your help though.
The one for the suspicious board requires you to wear the anti-demon clothes (upgraded version of the shinobi outfit). If you have upgraded to the anti demon clothes than:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Has a translation request for been added yet?
or is there some problems with it?
Is there an official translation being worked on for this one? I'd buy that day of release, same way I did with this one!

May 31, 2018
Is there an official translation being worked on for this one? I'd buy that day of release, same way I did with this one!
I don't believe so at least not on f95zone or dlsite and some other sites.
plus its a rather oldish game so if no ones working on it now i don't think anyone else will

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can't even find a partial fan translation, hitomi.la has all the images ripped though. The Azel publisher said on Steam they had more games to release, but not what they were (don't think Steam would like at least one of the Sujimon girls though).

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
For the person who said where I was suppose to find out, I figured out why I couldn't find it at first. I was trying to find it while in a finished save. You can only go through the scene once without using the Gallery. Which kinda sucks but it's alright. I just wanted to see how it lead to her getting raped in a random basement.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes